Arthur - CM - Barcelona (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah any evaluation of this potential signing is on hold for me until we make whatever big signing we are probably saving funds for by making this cost saving trade. Hopefully a dynamic box to box mid to compliment midfield.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Trading Pjanic for Arthur is good business because of age, despite the fact that I don't really want Arthur to be honest.

My biggest concern with this guy:

cXMkjgs.png

james95

Sep 2, 2018
He is currently a better player than Pjanic (and any of our midfielders for that matter). He's younger too.

I firmly believe he'll surprise most on here.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yeah any evaluation of this potential signing is on hold for me until we make whatever big signing we are probably saving funds for by making this cost saving trade. Hopefully a dynamic box to box mid to compliment midfield.
lol it will be a CF and you know it.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
That big signing will be Locatelli

So not b2b but definitely another cost savings

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
“We have spoken frequently with Barcelona, but at this moment all the teams are playing important games, so we preferred to bypass this period,” Paratici told Sky Sport Italia.

There are reports the clubs need to get the deal done by June 30 in order to balance the books and keep the transfer on the 2019-20 sheet.

“It’s not about June 30, before or after, but about finding an agreement between the various parties, and both players have to be convinced. Therefore, it’s not an issue about dates.”

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
“We have spoken frequently with Barcelona, but at this moment all the teams are playing important games, so we preferred to bypass this period,” Paratici told Sky Sport Italia.

There are reports the clubs need to get the deal done by June 30 in order to balance the books and keep the transfer on the 2019-20 sheet.

“It’s not about June 30, before or after, but about finding an agreement between the various parties, and both players have to be convinced. Therefore, it’s not an issue about dates.”
It sounds like its done and that they want to focus on finishing the season first. Both teams don't want to risk losing the players for the CL in August. Same as Werner deciding not to play in Europe for Leipzig when his transfer to Chelsea was completed.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Increasingly positive news for the Arthur-Pjanic exchange. Arthur is open to moving to Juventus, not a definitive 'yes' yet, though. Juve offering more than double his salary, we could have news on Wednesday. Clubs still need to agree a valuation on both players. [Di Marzio]

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I think he could be a good signing, provided we also get a top/potential top mid who is complementary to Arthur and Bentancur

Also happy to get Pjanic sold this summer before it was too late. Too bad we couldn't get a nice sum instead

What I don't get is why we have to double his wages. If he's only coming here for a fat paycheck then he should be avoided. Otherwise Tici needs to read The Art of the Deal written by Beppe

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I think he could be a good signing, provided we also get a top/potential top mid who is complementary to Arthur and Bentancur

Also happy to get Pjanic sold this summer before it was too late. Too bad we couldn't get a nice sum instead

What I don't get is why we have to double his wages. If he's only coming here for a fat paycheck then he should be avoided. Otherwise Tici needs to read The Art of the Deal written by Beppe
problem being pjanic doesn't want to move anywhere else but barca

Arthur's wage is a far lesser problem than if we keep pjanic till he either goes for nothing or retires here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)