Arthur - CM - Barcelona (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
No matter how people try to spin this, it is a great swap. Arthur is younger, cheaper and arguably the better player.
Pjanic will come to his senses at Barca - He just needs a new challenge..
Arthur is not better than Pjanic but he is better for us...
Also he is young and could surpass Pjanic in the future...

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
So how excatly does this happen? Assuming we announce soon, there is still 7 Serie A games to play and the whole CL campaign in August. They will play in their current clubs for 2 months, knowing they are gone in September? I'm sure that will help to motivate them :MDS:.

I assume we can't actually trade players now and use them in current season.

This is kind of a mess.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
So how excatly does this happen? Assuming we announce soon, there is still 7 Serie A games to play and the whole CL campaign in August. They will play in their current clubs for 2 months, knowing they are gone in September? I'm sure that will help to motivate them :MDS:.

This is kind of a mess.
If the transfer is announced before CL resumes, they won't be available to play for neither their current or new clubs. Just like Werner. Not confirmed, but i think it'll be done that way.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
If the transfer is announced before CL resumes, they won't be available to play for neither their current or new clubs. Just like Werner. Not confirmed, but i think it'll be done that way.
That's just insane and terrible for both clubs then. They are weakening themselves before the most important games.

Jun 16, 2020

This is kind of a mess.
So we signed Kulusevski in januari, had to play 18 other games on loan with Parma and that’s no problem?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I don't think this is true. You can announce a transfer whenever you want, it's just that the players will have to wait until the season finishes for respective clubs.

Didn't Werner refuse to play in CL in favor of training with Chelsea earlier? I don't think it's related to rules anyhow. It was his choice, which is very unprofessional btw.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
its was agreement between sides that Werner would be Chelsea player from 1.07 it has nothing to do with the rules. RBL agreed that he wouldnt be their player after this date anymore. In our case players will play till the end of the season, dont think there is any problem with CL.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Our record with Brazilians scares me on this one, not gonna lie.
I read a few pages of barcaforum last night. The ones that have subject-verb agreement don't seem to rate him high. Summary: technical player who catches the eye but doesn't produce much, gassed after 60 mins. Exactly the type of player (and fans - their admirers) I dislike lol.

But still a good deal easily everything considered, such is out predicament.

Still 23/24, hopefully realizes his potential in new environment.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I read a few pages of barcaforum last night. The ones that have subject-verb agreement don't seem to rate him high. Summary: technical player who catches the eye but doesn't produce much, gassed after 60 mins. Exactly the type of player (and fans - their admirers) I dislike lol.

But still a good deal easily everything considered, such is out predicament.

Still 23/24, hopefully realizes his potential in new environment.
Sounds like a Milan kind if player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)