Arkadiusz Milik - ST - Napoli (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
No one is going to pay €50m for a player with a year left on his contract in the middle of a global pandemic. Timo Werner cost £53m so let’s be realistic here.

Milik won’t go for anywhere near that. Teams will wait
Not expecting us to pay €50 either, but where you draw the line for a player who's in his last year and at best should be a backup here? Even half of it would be a waste for me.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Multiple reports that Milik wants to join. De Laurentiis (for now) is asking 40m and doesn’t want swap deal. I see Paratici waiting this deal out. De Laurentiis will get more nervous by the week and Miliks contract expires next year. Wouldn’t be surprised if we close this later this summer.

Personally I’m not a big fan, but he isn’t a bad player either. It’s just -again- a player with a big history of injuries.
40 is too much. Like I said, 25 million, given the circumstances, his expiring contract and Covid, seems fair.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thank you for your quick googles
Is it ever possible for you to just discuss with people, and not be a smart ass antagonist?

Your takes are sensible so I appreciate your overall posts, but it's like you are addicted to passive aggressive mini fights. This isnt XT, where you fought with Nero about every single rumour, just chill sometimes lol.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Multiple reports that Milik wants to join. De Laurentiis (for now) is asking 40m and doesn’t want swap deal. I see Paratici waiting this deal out. De Laurentiis will get more nervous by the week and Miliks contract expires next year. Wouldn’t be surprised if we close this later this summer.

Personally I’m not a big fan, but he isn’t a bad player either. It’s just -again- a player with a big history of injuries.
We failed miserably to implement this strategy with Keita Balde in 2017

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We failed miserably to implement this strategy with Keita Balde in 2017
Well, we shouldn't be pushing to get Milik, certainly not for 50 or even 40 million. If someone else is retarded enough to pay that much for an injury prone player with an expiring contract, they are more than welcome to have him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)