Arkadiusz Milik - ST - Marseille (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelus87

Jan 10, 2022
I kept saying as flawed as he is, its a mistake to release Dybala for free if we not even gonna bother replacing him with any attacker that can be the unexpected happen.

But its even worse then that, we arent even bothering replace an underwhelming player as Morata. Who would be upgrade on the options we are faced with currently.
Well in the end Dybala did go to Roma not some big shot club and earn not much he wanted for extension in Juve. I thing both him and Juve screwed herself all together in that case

I would rather take Lewy even if he s 34( he rarely even get injury any kind) then 28 y old Milik

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Milik's agent is on his way to Turin to try and close the deal. Juve have already reached an agreement with Marseille on the basis of a loan at €2M with the option to buy set at €8M. An agreement could be found in the next few hours. (@SkySport)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
yeah, he always missed sitters. It did help his career though that he played in the teams where strikers always thrive - Ajax and Napoli - teams which play offensive football and create many chances.
Some might argue that he is just a sub to Vlaho, but why spend 2m fee + around 3m net salary for a guy who is probably not better than Kean - another few millions flushed down in toilet. Not even mentioning that he will probably be unavailable for at least 5-10 games due to muscle injuries.
This only makes any sense if we get rid of Kean, every other scenario is a big no.
At least Kean is homegrown, young, not injury prone and can improve. I wonder how we fit him for our CL squad spot if we loan Kean and Fagioli, 2 HG players in our squad

Angelus87

Jan 10, 2022
At least he s on loan but dont know details about deal. Hope Juve dont shoot herself in both legs in result of that.

I will say one more time. As Pole i tell you that: This guy s not better then Kean. That transfer s on same level as Ramsey or Arthur.

Angelus87

Jan 10, 2022
Is Milik behind Piatek in the pecking order too? I hear he’s available for a transfer too.
Hard to say since both didnt played in qualification to WC that much and 0 goals had. Even Nation League in summer when we played with 2 forward it was always Buksa and Swiderski as support to Lewandowski. Think Piatek s #5 but its personal opinion , but both are one dimensional strikers in my eyes. They dont offer more then 'poacher' ability and even so they dont had good conversion sytuation per goal.

If i was Juve board i would not go for Milik or Depay but Aubameyang. But its too late i read that Auba go to Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)