Arkadiusz Milik - ST - Marseille (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
more importantly why is this club so obsessed with zaniolo. pellegrini is the the one they should be after
Bas ya Manyak. Leave Zaniolo out of this. Pellegrini is impossible. Zaniolo is a young supremely talented Italian who can do precisely what Osman said - he's explosive and unpredictable.

The fact that he actually loves Juventus is an added bonus.

I hope you don't miss any games this season - I want you to suffer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I kept saying as flawed as he is, its a mistake to release Dybala for free if we not even gonna bother replacing him with any attacker that can be the unexpected happen.

But its even worse then that, we arent even bothering replace an underwhelming player as Morata. Who would be upgrade on the options we are faced with currently.
Di Maria?

Agree with you about Morty not being upgraded if we sign Milik. Milik + Paredes would be the mercato finish from hell lol

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Di Maria?

Agree with you about Morty not being upgraded if we sign Milik. Milik + Paredes would be the mercato finish from hell lol
Di Maria is awesome, but he's a stopgap. He'll be gone in 12 months. After the World Cup and season concludes, he'd be happy to go back home and have some empanadas and alfajores while donning the colors of Rosario Central.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Di Maria is awesome, but he's a stopgap. He'll be gone in 12 months. After the World Cup and season concludes, he'd be happy to go back home and have some empanadas and alfajores while donning the colors of Rosario Central.
Resigning Dybala would have been a stopgap too. Anyways, Di Maria for one year or possibly 2 gives us time to buy a young rising player to play opposite Chiesa in attack.

I’ll reserve judgment on the long term aspect until we do.

For this year alone, Di Maria is an improvement.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Di Maria?

Di Maria is ridicolous quality, but he is not the same position or type of player as Dybala, despite being some similiarites.

Dybala lives for finding holes and gaps in final third and focuses more on shooting even if he can assist. The type of closed game like Sampdoria is what luxury central attackers like him were made for.

While Di Maria is a winger who is nonstop engine from wide and all over, way more assisting then being a goal threat. IMO he is a great signing. But one that I wont focus on too much because he is litterally here for one year only. We will be back in square one in 10 months, needing to replace him.

The bizzare thing too is talking about wanting to play 4-4-2 now (wants to sign Milik to hold up ball in 4-4-2, wtf?), litterally the formation Dybala was made for, when the initial idea was he was being kicked out because we are going to focus on 433? I really dont get what we are planning for at all.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Di Maria is ridicolous quality, but he is not the same position or type of player as Dybala, despite being some similiarites.

Dybala lives for finding holes and gaps in final third and focuses more on shooting even if he can assist. The type of closed game like Sampdoria is what luxury central attackers like him were made for.

While Di Maria is a winger who is nonstop engine from wide and all over, way more assisting then being a goal threat.

The bizzare thing too is talking about wanting to play 4-4-2 now (wants to sign Milik to hold up ball in 4-4-2, wtf?), litterally the formation Dybala was made for, when the initial idea was he was being kicked out because we are going to focus on 433? I really dont get what we are planning for at all.
My point was Di Maria is a much more suitable partner for Vlahovic than Dybala is. Even more so once Chiesa is back.

If Milik comes, it better be as a backup. 4-4-2 with Milik-Vlahovic would be supreme level retardation.

Gimme a 4-3-3 with Di Maria-Vlahovic-Kostic until Chiesa is back. I think that’s a significantly better attack than anything we could put on the pitch last season. And if Allegri can take his head out of his dinosaur ass for long enough to bench Rabiot and/or Mckennie and get Miretti and Rovella starting, the team could start to look a lot better imo. Still the gaping hole at LB, but it would be a start.

May 26, 2016
tuzzers in may "hell yeah! let that washed up always injured dybala go. lmao don't even give him 6 million it's too much he always injured and sucks. great on juve management showing balls"

tuzzers now: shocked pikachu face that juve signs washed up injury prone players for WAY more than dybala wanted lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

if this club signs milik after the fiasco signing kean then it proves it's no better than paratici and secco.

but but they signed vlahovic. yeah after spending crazy money for him. big deal.
We got Di Maria, who is 5 times the player Dybala ever was.

Dybala had to go anyways.

The shock factor with this Milik transfer has no correlation to the Dybala saga.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Di Maria?

Milik + Paredes reminds me so much of last minute Alessio Secco type deals we’d make back in 2007 or some shit. Two atrociously mediocre players who won’t provide an upgrade to our current style of play, both nearing 30, and both impossible to get rid of after they inevitably perform like dog shit and they need replacing.

We are 2013/14 Milan. I remember when Galliani would just constantly sign shit, mediocre and over-the-hill players to fill out the squad. And it took Milan 6-7 years to recover.

Strickland

May 17, 2019

While Di Maria is a winger who is nonstop engine from wide and all over, way more assisting then being a goal threat. IMO he is a great signing. But one that I wont focus on too much because he is litterally here for one year only. We will be back in square one in 10 months, needing to replace him.

it feels like club mgmt is a team job where everyone is pulling in a different direction and mad compromises are being made every day. Bene is the CEO, but knows fuckall about football, Max is the coach, who was promised more say in the transfers, but it seems like he couldn't give less fucks about finances and long term and as a result Bini is a transfer director who is tasked with scouting seasoned veterans who can come on the cheap lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)