Arkadiusz Milik - ST - Marseille (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelus87

Jan 10, 2022
When he was coming fro Ajax to Napoli was good but after those ACL in the ankle on both legs he was never nowhere near that level anymore. Hope Chiesa will not end like him as player

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
This transfer is so horrible I'd argue that it's worst than Bendtner or Anelka. Considering the circumstances I can't think of a worst transfer.

May 26, 2016
sell Morty, they said
Morty sucks, they said

:disagree:

sell Dybi, they said
Offcourse we did.

What we did not do however, was to ask them to replace them with a Polish geriatric patient.

- - - Updated - - -

Count me in as pro Milik, party of one. (that doesn’t mean I don’t want Memphis or some other winger as well, because I do...badly)
Even for you, being a contrarian, this is far out stuff.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I actually have no expectations for this season so I think a 4-4-2 with those two and Kostic-Cuadrado just mercilessly hammering crosses could squeak 4th place.
Stop it Mike, stop making awful ideas like this seem realistic

- - - Updated - - -

I m from Poland so normally i would be happy but...... NO!! No Milik, he s crap for real. This guy s utterly useless in my eyes and need 5 sitters to get one at back of net. He s like Kean but older version. Not good idea.
Well that's case closed, boys. Fucking hell, Juve.

- - - Updated - - -

How much money are we spending on this dude?

- - - Updated - - -

"Milik is no longer part of Marseille’s plans and Sky Sport Italia claim this evening that Juventus have agreed a deal to take him on loan for €2m with option to buy for another €8m."
https://football-italia.net/why-juventus-are-dropping-depay-for-milik/

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Offcourse we did.

What we did not do however, was to ask them to replace them with a Polish geriatric patient.
To everybody who watched how this club operated in the last 7 years this was the only outcome and your sentiments towards Morty and Dybi should have priced in THIS outcome and not some fantasy outcome of JJ replacing them with Salah

Pay attention, learn from your mistakes and heed the warnings of wiser toasters

Now carry on and don't let me catch sight of you again, saying stupid shit

May 26, 2016
To everybody who watched how this club operated in the last 7 years this was the only outcome and your sentiments towards Morty and Dybi should have priced in THIS outcome and not some fantasy outcome of JJ replacing them with Salah

Poor captain hindsight narrative and also a straw man to a degree: no one here expected a Salah to come as far as i know.

Also Dybala and Morata is both washed: using them as some sort of morale lesson makes no sense.

Now I would understand your point if it was actual young and potentially developing talents we wanted gone: some people have made that argument succesfully about the sale of Kulu being a mistake here before.

In this case it makes no sense. Milik is a freak decision and abnormal even for our standard

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

tuzzers in may "hell yeah! let that washed up always injured dybala go. lmao don't even give him 6 million it's too much he always injured and sucks. great on juve management showing balls"

tuzzers now: shocked pikachu face that juve signs washed up injury prone players for WAY more than dybala wanted lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

if this club signs milik after the fiasco signing kean then it proves it's no better than paratici and secco.

but but they signed vlahovic. yeah after spending crazy money for him. big deal.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I kept saying as flawed as he is, its a mistake to release Dybala for free if we not even gonna bother replacing him with any attacker that can be the unexpected happen.

But its even worse then that, we arent even bothering replace an underwhelming player as Morata. Who would be upgrade on the options we are faced with currently.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I kept saying as flawed as he is, its a mistake to release Dybala for free if we not even gonna bother replacing him with any attacker that can be the unexpected happen.

But its even worse then that, we arent even bothering replace an underwhelming player as Morata. Who would be upgrade on the options we are faced with currently.
more importantly why is this club so obsessed with zaniolo. pellegrini is the the one they should be after

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)