Are you watching? (1 Viewer)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i luv the nfl, thats where im at every sunday and college football on saturdays --
FORZA NY GIANTS
FORZA University of Miami Hurricanes (its a down year for us but thats what real fans do during trying times, we stick with the club)

regular tv blows except re-runs of seinfeld, and sport center nightly

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Only TV shows I ever watch are LOST and Family Guy. That's it.

PS Except the times when I'm horney, then I watch "Tyra Banks Show" and "L Word" :D

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
soon i will download or get the full 6th season of The Sopranos :D
also probably One tree Hill (Sophia Bush:toast:, seven's avatar) and new season of Las Vegas.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
bianco neri said:
i luv the nfl, thats where im at every sunday and college football on saturdays --
FORZA NY GIANTS
FORZA University of Miami Hurricanes (its a down year for us but thats what real fans do during trying times, we stick with the club)

regular tv blows except re-runs of seinfeld, and sport center nightly

that burress sure talks a lot, i predict a season ending pounding at the hands of mister Urlacher if he ever dares to venture down the middle

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Geof said:
which season? I'm at season 1, episode 14 or something.
season three (in different regions they call it different things so it may be season two in some), in terms of episodes overall it's number 32 i'm on,

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Prison Break is the best .. S2e10 .. yep up to date ..

then comes lost it's a good show ... comedy wise scrubs is really good :D

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I don't usually have the time to watch much TV these days. I make a habit of catching Bones when it's on though.

I'm still rewatching episodes of Firefly on DVD though. I really recommend you look it up if you don't know it.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
mikhail said:
I don't usually have the time to watch much TV these days. I make a habit of catching Bones when it's on though.

I'm still rewatching episodes of Firefly on DVD though. I really recommend you look it up if you don't know it.
A quick google tells me that the show was cancelled after 11 episodes...So is it left like that open ended? Or are they seperate episodes?

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Rami said:
A quick google tells me that the show was cancelled after 11 episodes...So is it left like that open ended? Or are they seperate episodes?
They made about 15, and they're all on the DVD box set. Each episode was standalone, but there was an overarching story. It got some closure when fan pressure (and DVD sales) made Universal consider backing a movie. The movie was Serenity.

It's not a complete, mined out universe, for sure. You never get to know the background of one or two charactors, but it's complete, and I personally rate it as my favourite TV show ever. It's clever, funny, inventive, really an experience. I can't recommend it enough. If you can find a friend who has the box set, beg a loan of it. You'll get your own shortly afterwards.

One of the very first scenes in the whole thing: The pilot is bored:

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
mikhail said:
They made about 15, and they're all on the DVD box set. Each episode was standalone, but there was an overarching story. It got some closure when fan pressure (and DVD sales) made Universal consider backing a movie. The movie was Serenity.

It's not a complete, mined out universe, for sure. You never get to know the background of one or two charactors, but it's complete, and I personally rate it as my favourite TV show ever. It's clever, funny, inventive, really an experience. I can't recommend it enough. If you can find a friend who has the box set, beg a loan of it. You'll get your own shortly afterwards.

One of the very first scenes in the whole thing: The pilot is bored:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDoQ06SdIQs&mode=related&search=
Will be included in my to-download-torrent list ;)

OP
Lilith

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
  • Thread Starter #36
    sateeh said:
    soon i will download or get the full 6th season of The Sopranos :D
    also probably One tree Hill (Sophia Bush :toast:, seven's avatar) and new season of Las Vegas.
    :D I am a huge Sophia Bush fan too, though in a very different way from you and Seven I am sure. :p Chad Michael Murray looks a lot like Beckham by the way, have you noticed? Anyway my favourite characters are Brooke and Nate.

sallyinzaghi said:
    i follow grey's anatomy. have every single episode. its ok i guess. i do like it, but its nothing spectacular. but i still like it though heh

my fav is addison montgomery.

Addison is cool. My faves are Izzie and Alex. :D

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    alex74 said:
    its really good, the main character is a rude moody obnoxious bastard, you cant help but love him:p
    Oh, I know the premise - I've seen ads for it, and I know the actor too (I recommend you give Blackadder a try if you're into British humour). I just haven't seen the program.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)