Are you watching? (2 Viewers)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Altair said:
weeds is cool, btw my apologies on the 49rs deflowering this afternoon

I don't follow american football, baseball, or basketball. I watch ice hockey during the playoffs, and that's about it with american sports.

I was in SF today sitting in segafredos while the game/highlights were on tv, but i was oblivious to it :D

And yes, i never used to watch tv programmes, but weeds is great. season 2 finale is tommorow :cool:

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Never been an American football fan, TBH...useto like watching the 9ers in the Super Bowl..

American football <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<calcio

I haven't watched an American game in ages

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Tifoso Lou said:
Never been an American football fan, TBH...useto like watching the 9ers in the Super Bowl..

American football <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<calcio

I haven't watched an American game in ages

Same here. I just can't stand the amount of waiting around involved in american sports. Football, although there are breaks everytime there's a foul, the action gets up and going, as opposed to football or baseball where you have a 10 minute break every 30 seconds. Ice hockey is good to watch, I just don't follow it much, and basketball games are only exciting in the last 20 seconds.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Exactly.

The only American sport (and, TBH, because it's unique) that I will watch is baseball. And, even then, it doesn't hold a candle to calcio (or F1, for that matter)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Sir Sebastian said:
I don't follow american football, baseball, or basketball. I watch ice hockey during the playoffs, and that's about it with american sports.

I was in SF today sitting in segafredos while the game/highlights were on tv, but i was oblivious to it :D

And yes, i never used to watch tv programmes, but weeds is great. season 2 finale is tommorow :cool:

are you sure you live in the US?

Geof

May 14, 2004
for the moment, I follow Prison Break and Heroes.

Prison Break is good, the suspense is intense. Heroes is a bit dull, though; dunno if I'll watch more of it

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
started to watch invasion and got pissed at it, no tension,no real drama and no real good reason to continue watching it

roll on the new series of 24

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)