are we a clean and honest club? (1 Viewer)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
mnementh said:
Juve is a cleaner club than any other. There was never any use of drugs - this was proven by sporting commitee and in the court of law. And the club is clean... the only reason why this comes up is because roma inter and especially milan are crybabies and like to whine...
I think so too

this supposed 'scandal' reeks of Berlusconi. It has his fingerprints all over it.
Mr Milan, Mr Influental who's so bitter now having lost the elections that he does his best to STEAL the Scudetto by manipulating the people through the Media.

And let me say this:

It's not that I have faith in the Italian courts, because I don't

But if the transcripts published are the only transcripts the prosecution do have, Moggi will fucking WALK.

Forget it, Berlusconi, You're not stealing this title!

You're not gonna force this great club down in Serie-B!

In your wildest (most insane) dreams maybe, but that's where it all ends

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Hehe..

Ok maybe not THAT clean

but I see absolutely no reason why we should constantly be dragged through the mud when other top clubs, that are also well connected, never get criticized at all..

what's the development in the 'Spurs Food Poisoning Scandal' btw?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
im soo embarassed when the fans of rival teams use our drug issue everytime we get in a convo...

and its another disapointment with all the moggi rumours...

so my unbaised opinion is...we are a great club with a great history and great fans who have a lot of passion for the sport...but this club is governed by virgin twats who needs to get laid...

bastards :(

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
mnementh said:
Juve is a cleaner club than any other. There was never any use of drugs - this was proven by sporting commitee and in the court of law. And the club is clean... the only reason why this comes up is because roma inter and especially milan are crybabies and like to whine...

:howler:

The epo thing was proven mnementh. Zidane admitted to being adminsterd creatine ( similar to epo, but much hard to find in one's urine/blood). A few topmen and docters(Agricola..) were even sentenced. We were aquitted on appeal though, because epo wasn't on the banned substances list back then.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Jem83 said:
I think so too

this supposed 'scandal' reeks of Berlusconi. It has his fingerprints all over it.
Mr Milan, Mr Influental who's so bitter now having lost the elections that he does his best to STEAL the Scudetto by manipulating the people through the Media.

And let me say this:

It's not that I have faith in the Italian courts, because I don't

But if the transcripts published are the only transcripts the prosecution do have, Moggi will fucking WALK.

Forget it, Berlusconi, You're not stealing this title!

You're not gonna force this great club down in Serie-B!

In your wildest (most insane) dreams maybe, but that's where it all ends
Mister influential in Italy(in the football world), is our very own mr Moggi. And I doubt Berlusconi would bring up all this anti-juve stuff, seeing as how juve and milan are well connected and Galliani and Moggi are known to be close contacts.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Dominic said:

The epo thing was proven mnementh. Zidane admitted to being adminsterd creatine ( similar to epo, but much hard to find in one's urine/blood). A few topmen and docters(Agricola..) were even sentenced. We were aquitted on appeal though, because epo wasn't on the banned substances list back then.
oh ya, thanks Dom, I forgot too 'bout them...

Anyhow I think mnementh is tryin to be sarcastic :D

Geof

May 14, 2004
Are we a clean club?

Come on, no clean club could win 28 scudetti in a country like Italy. You can't have a succesful business without the right friends and a reasonable amount of cheating/bypassing the law, let alone a football club.

We're NOT clean, Milan, Inter, Roma,... aren't either.

This whole scandal is bad for us, but let's turn it into our advantage. The Triade time is over, and Juventus should from now on be conducted like a modern club, and try to be as clean and transparent as a glasshouse.

Why not bring in Platini ( in Moggi's place) and Deschamps or Vialli as the new coach?
These guys could bring us what we lacked since 2 years: emotion.

I'm even prepared to wait 2-3 years more before we reach our third star, if that brings us emotions and love for the club.

Honestly, reading the Italian press today makes it difficult for a juventino to love his club...

Jul 28, 2002
Let the triade (bar bettega) leave with pride. Bring in PLatini and deschamps...good plan.

But the third star is far more important than good football as of yet imho.

Geof

May 14, 2004
#10 said:
But the third star is far more important than good football as of yet imho.
Of course I'll be filled with joy, honour and pride if (or better: when) we win the 3rd star, but I want my team to win it like men, fighting on the pitch. Not like the cold and boring machines we saw this season.

As for 'good' football, I'm of course not asking to be Barça or anything. Defensive football is ok to me.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Dominic said:

which makes us not guilty in that case, just like the court stated..

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
Geof said:
Are we a clean club?

Come on, no clean club could win 28 scudetti in a country like Italy. You can't have a succesful business without the right friends and a reasonable amount of cheating/bypassing the law, let alone a football club.

We're NOT clean, Milan, Inter, Roma,... aren't either.

This whole scandal is bad for us, but let's turn it into our advantage. The Triade time is over, and Juventus should from now on be conducted like a modern club, and try to be as clean and transparent as a glasshouse.

Why not bring in Platini ( in Moggi's place) and Deschamps or Vialli as the new coach?
These guys could bring us what we lacked since 2 years: emotion.

I'm even prepared to wait 2-3 years more before we reach our third star, if that brings us emotions and love for the club.

Honestly, reading the Italian press today makes it difficult for a juventino to love his club...
good point!
but, dont u think its hard to imagine Platini, a candidate of UEFA chairman could rest on this position and argue with other managers of small clubs about the transfer fee of players all days? im not questioning about the managing ability of Platini, but few people can do this job as good as moggi.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Jem83 said:
what's the development in the 'Spurs Food Poisoning Scandal' btw?
Spurs are going to ask that the game be replayed.

A few suspicious things about the poisoning:
  • The ten players involved didn't all eat the same meal.
  • Even though many non-players were eating with the group, only players were struck down.
  • The chef was Denis Bergkamp's brother in law.

Okay, so I made the last one up, but while I still think it was probably innocent, it does look a bit fishy.

Spurs are also having tests done to rule out a virus as an alternative cause of the illness.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
snoop said:
which makes us not guilty in that case, just like the court stated..
Well ofcourse, but it does makes us more 'dirty'. I mean, why use creatine specifically, for any other reason because it's use is very hideable?

mikhail said:
  • The chef was Denis Bergkamp's brother in law.
:lol:

I heard Martin Jol got sick too though, after just a couple of bites.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
There are a few things against Platini, the most glaring is thge fact that i cannot see why he would wanna come live in italy , assuming he does not live there , just for that kind of job. Its very different if you are a foreigner and a player but whats the attraction of uprooting your family for such a job. All the figure heads that i know of in big clubs are former greats but also indigenes of that country.
I do like Vialli and he was my favourite player at one time in Italy but as a manager, I am not sure at all. i was not impressed with his spending 5m on Sutton, purchases of such rubbish as Stanic, Bogarde (40,000 pw for 3 seasons and out of that 2 seasons without playing a single minute), Panucci at Chelsea and his tinkering unnecessarily whilst there butmore damning was his utter imcomptence at Watford bringing in antiquated Galli who played with Baresi at Milan and bringing in Ramon Vega on 20k pw which was just criminal. Bothroyd who is a far less profiled personality has done a stellar job of the ruins that Vialli left there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)