are we a clean and honest club? (6 Viewers)

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Well , there are a lot of information here but i have only one question :
who can show up these transcipted tapes if not berlusconi ??

thank u dudes

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Dominic said:
:howler:

The epo thing was proven mnementh. Zidane admitted to being adminsterd creatine ( similar to epo, but much hard to find in one's urine/blood). A few topmen and docters(Agricola..) were even sentenced. We were aquitted on appeal though, because epo wasn't on the banned substances list back then.
wrong... creatine is totally legal, everybody used it. The sporting committee acquited juve. in the trial, juve was acquited BOTH because it wasn't on the banned list and ALSO BECAUSE THERE WAS NOT EVIDENCE to support the claim. The thing is Juve haters chose to quote only the first part, and you fell for it. :tdown:

it's stupid that Juve fans think badly of their club when it's obvious not based on anythhing . Moggi has some shadows but as we all know not only in Juve... other than that - nothing. I mean when you think about parmalat, berlusconni, all that corrution, the rolexes of roma etc... Juve is very clean, it's simply number 1 and italians don't know how to lose sometimes, that's the fact......

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Dominic said:
Well ofcourse, but it does makes us more 'dirty'. I mean, why use creatine specifically, for any other reason because it's use is very hideable?
it is part of the game, there are still medicines/steroids (or whatever their names are) being used today, maybe those will get banned in future. I am against them, but if they are leagal, then I don't see any wrong in using them..

I will still wait and see what the court will say about Juve and Moggi. I never trusted Media, and never will. they love to exaggerate and write lies. I am not saying we are not guilty, and you can't say the opposite, only the court can prove that, till now, we are still a clean/non Guilty club.

As for the question of this thread, how can we be objective If we don't know a shit about what is going on there? Paul was talking about the report which is a lot of pages, even those can't prove anything yet.

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Dominic said:
:howler:

The epo thing was proven mnementh. Zidane admitted to being adminsterd creatine ( similar to epo, but much hard to find in one's urine/blood). A few topmen and docters(Agricola..) were even sentenced. We were aquitted on appeal though, because epo wasn't on the banned substances list back then.
Creatine is far from similar to EPO. In fact it's the farthest thing from EPO. That said, creatine still isn't even proven to be performance enhancing (meanwhile it's downsides are being investigated) and WAS allowed at the time Juventus players took it.

Oh and creatine isn't hideable at all ;).

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
ZAF3000 said:
Creatine is totally different from EPO.. All players used creatine.
That's right. Creatine is a natural steroid - your body has a lot of it normally, and it's present in red meat. It's basically muscle fuel. Body builders and athletes take it.
There is scientific evidence that taking creatine supplements can marginally increase athletic performance in high-intensity anaerobic repetitive cycling sprints, but studies in swimmers and runners have been less than promising, possibly due to the weight gain. Ingesting creatine can increase the level of phosphocreatine in the muscles up to 20%. It must be noted creatine has no significant effect on aerobic exercise (Engelhardt et al, 1998).
EPO was invented to help people with kidney failure. It increases the red blood cell count in the body, much like living/training at altitude or sleeping in a chamber designed to reduce the air pressure around you (hyperbaric chamber?). Red blood cells carry oxygen in your blood. EPO is illegal as a performance enhancer. It's thought to seriously increase your chances of heart failure.

marcusa

Dec 21, 2005
Moggi should go, really. I feel the Juve players are innocent, but Moggi is pretty dirty. That being said, I will still celebrate the 29th scudetto this weekend with a beer or two!! :agree: :pint:

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
marcusa said:
Moggi should go, really. I feel the Juve players are innocent, but Moggi is pretty dirty. That being said, I will still celebrate the 29th scudetto this weekend with a beer or two!! :agree: :pint:
only 2 beers? my nonna will drink more then that lol

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
marcusa said:
I think I definitely fall in your camp on this one... :pint: :pint: :pint:

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
mikhail said:
That's right. Creatine is a natural steroid - your body has a lot of it normally, and it's present in red meat. It's basically muscle fuel. Body builders and athletes take it.
That's what they say yes. In reality creatine something your body extracts. It doesn't have any particular use, it's simply the result of a natural process. It's kind of like people saying drinking urine is healthy. That doesn't make any sense at it's removed by the body.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
What is EPO (medical point of view)..
As Mikhail said it was developed to help people with kidney failure.
EPO, or its orginal name Erythropoietin, is a hormone produced by the kidney to facilitate erythropoiesis (Red blood cell production). People with kidney failure cannot produce this hormone so they take it using this famous drug called EPO. It is used by athletes to increase energy. IT IS A DOPING DRUG.

Creatine is produced by the Liver, and stored mainly in the muscles. IT IS NOT CONSIDERED A DOPING DRUG.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
mnementh said:
Indeed. Anyway, Juve was proven innocent with that, I repeat - innocent. That case is closed and done.
Tell that to everone else, especially the media.. I am tired of explaining this to everyone.. Lets hope one day they will all see the light.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)