are we a clean and honest club? (1 Viewer)

Sep 14, 2003
denco said:
How about Robert baggio to take Moggi's place? He is clean, very much respected and beloved in world football. i am assuming he will know a good player with loads of potential , loves to hunt in Argentina , so instead of shooting animals, he might be looking at footballers, good prospects in that country and the clincher for me, is that he will have very fond memories of Capello benching him at Milan. so it might be payback time

Baggio? He's a Buddhist, so it wouldn't be very good for his Karma.

Seriuosly, I doubt he would even consider such a job.

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
In a way yes as our fans never chant racist insults, they never stop singing and everybody just targets us because of our success. I think Milan are one of the most unclean clubs in Serie A as they are never written about in any scandels or invovled in dodgy dealings why? Because their owner is the PM of Italy and lets not forget their vice-president is president of the league. Also THEY are the ones who get the most favourism by refs in matches, I know people go on "oh Juve always get favoured by the refs" but I'm sorry Milan get WAY more decisions for them.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
forzajuve_27 said:
In a way yes as our fans never chant racist insults, they never stop singing and everybody just targets us because of our success. I think Milan are one of the most unclean clubs in Serie A as they are never written about in any scandels or invovled in dodgy dealings why? Because their owner is the PM of Italy and lets not forget their vice-president is president of the league. Also THEY are the ones who get the most favourism by refs in matches, I know people go on "oh Juve always get favoured by the refs" but I'm sorry Milan get WAY more decisions for them.

Agreed. Remember 4-5 minutes of injury time in almost all Milan matches last season?

If the game of football lasted 80 minutes, Milan would be in Serie B right now.

marcusa

Dec 21, 2005
Arif said:
Agreed. Remember 4-5 minutes of injury time in almost all Milan matches last season?

Damn right! Pierlo scored several goals in injury time and after he did the ref blew the final whistle. HMMMM.......

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
Arif said:

lol yh I was gonna mention that, I remember so many games last season and its happened once or twice this season where they've scored in like the 94th or 96th minute, thats so annoying with them and I remember last season Nesta pulling Makinwa's shirt vs Atalanta when he was thru on goal and it should have been a straight red but the ref gave nothing and I think Milan also won at the death there.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Despite the fact that this may sound unreal but I wont complain too much if milan and a few others went down to lower divisions with us.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
two things about milan :

one there is a story that they sold the last game of the 2004 season to reginna. The chinese gumbling guy from the Belgian league admitted it. Isha, does no one talking about it ??????????

the other thing is this... what's new with it ? :

Lentini affair (false accounting)

Allegation: 5 millions Euro paid secretly to Torino football club for buying the player Luigi Lentini. First court: The statute of limitations expired for the charge.
Appeal court: still running.

Why wasn't Milan relegated for this ?

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Matteo.. said:
Why wouldn't Moggi be more powerful than the prime minister of Italy when it comes down to football? Besides, don't act as if the Agnelli don't have anything to say in Italy. Juventus FC is a huge brand FFS.
because prime minister of Italy is AC Milan president!! :faq1:

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Altair said:
especially since juve's own "supporters" are not :rolleyes:
Perhaps you should read a little bit more ;).

I'm not backing them up no. I'll keep on supporting them, but why would I need to defend them if there really is some wrongdoing?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
this whole scandal thing,has made me anxious and upset...
i am terrified even with the THOUGHT that smg bad could happen to us...

but,only 1 thought can ease my "pain".
we are the "victims" of this war against us for one simple reason: they can not fight us on the pitch,and they are fighting us outside it...
we are the best...the GREATEST team in italy,and noone wants to accept this....
only the BEST has so many enemies......and we are the best.
our players faught down there to get the victories and if this is not clear then what is it?
a referee can help up to some level.but he can't make del piero do his magic and learn trezegoal finishing....or forca zambro and pavel to die out there,for US.

don't give up hopes gys.
we are the best and the greatest...and we will survive this scandal as real heros.....,and even without moggi.

FORZA JUVE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)