are we a clean and honest club? (1 Viewer)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Also we have to consider that standards have changed by the year,
the Italian teams arent the stronghest anymore,
neither any other traditionally power and eternally winner in their championship are winning the title every year,
CL doesnt prooves little over a teams value in the championship,
look at Chelsea,Pool and Arsenal,

cup types of competition is about a combination of explosive performance to a lucky raw on good draws, on form days lack of accidantation etc etc

leagues are about overall performance...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
And even if we were winning there too what stops our enemies to claim that we have the power to corrupt even the international referring system?
did they stop doing this when we did?
werent they reapeating the same thing when were playing those finals?

afterall we are the mafia...
we control everything...
they just use this excuse for now, because it fits their plans...

We wont get rid of their whinning if we win the CL,
but we will get rid of it if we dont win the Italian championship...

Sep 28, 2002
Jem83 said:
glad to see appreciation of reaching finals, which is considered a major accomplishment by fans all around the world

shame on Dominic, for not doing so
but he has a point, that was a decade ago, with a completely different team.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Fliakis said:
but he has a point, that was a decade ago, with a completely different team.
1997, 1998 and 2003 is not a decade ago

Since 1996 we've been in 3 finals and those are big achievements

Some clubs have never even BEEN IN ONE

Other clubs have had to wait 20/30 years and even longer

When ppl tell me Juventus is not a European Great, I just shake my head because we are

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Fliakis said:
i'll put it this way, we havent won the cl 10 years after we've won in 96

ok, that's something different, because If you think about it again, it is in the decade. I am positive there ;)

anyway, the is pointless to discuss, my point was, we were succesfull in europe under the Triad's control of the club. So connecting the Domestic success to Moggi's "dark" secrets isn't the case here.

Sep 28, 2002
or rather were. 2003 can be considered a fluke, cause no one really expected us to reach the final. and afterthat we're out in quarters. and you know where were we before 2003

ok, so 97 and 98 isnt a decade ago. so what? only del piero and pessotto and birindelli remain from that team. we have a different team altogether.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Jem83 said:

When ppl tell me Juventus is not a European Great, I just shake my head because we are

I agree we are a European Giant but we aren't as good as we want to be.........a team like Juventus need to do something in Europe every year and we need to be there alot.

Sep 28, 2002
snoop said:
ok, that's something different, because If you think about it again, it is in the decade :D

anyway, the is pointless to discuss, my point was, we were succesfull in europe under the Triad's control of the club. So connecting the Domestic success to Moggi's "dark" secrets isn't the case here.
we were relatively successful but we're not anymore. that maybe asking much but we have the ability, something always goes wrong, and its bloody obvious what.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Morra10 said:
I agree we are a European Giant but we aren't as good as we want to be.........a team like Juventus need to do something in Europe every year and we need to be there alot.
Hopefully, we'll conquer Europe some day

Keep the faith

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
We are surely not a clean and honest club.But today there is no such a club.

Every succesful team must have a person with high connections and great power.And we have the BEST.So I want Luciano the Great to stay with us

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Jem83 said:

Yes we are, but we are far from as great in Europe as we should be, but then again so are most top clubs(take man utd for example, just one european title, with that money and those recourses). With our budget and yearly income and the players we have and have had, we should really be a force year in and year out. Just imagine what a club like PSV would do if they had our club's money. 2 (both hugely debated) european cup titles for a club like Juventus, is actually a very meagre result.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
CL isnt only the title, the final and even semifinals is smth very valuable too,
the one game title is smth like the Russian roulette,
anything can happen and not always the overall best team wins it,
even if we dont win every year, we proove year in year out what a great team we are
and most of all, we are prooving that we are better than the other Italian teams,
this is what it matters in this discussion,
we dont have to be compared with the Spanish teams, funded by their state,
neither with the English team that have many times our income,
they have more money to spend and make big transfers,
so as the two Milano teams,(for the known reasons)
make,
only recently he had the complete team and a decent chance to chalenge the best of Europe but Cap tries his best to ruin our chances with his tactics...

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Juve is a cleaner club than any other. There was never any use of drugs - this was proven by sporting commitee and in the court of law. And the club is clean... the only reason why this comes up is because roma inter and especially milan are crybabies and like to whine...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)