Gay couples as fit to adopt as heterosexuals: study (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Btw - Fred is gonna go full retard on you :lol:
I know.

You were just browsing random threads from 2008? :lol:

It's obvious your asshole is still bleeding from the rekting @Fred gave you over the years and you are looking to settle an old score :lol:
Of course I wasn't randomly browsing threads from 2008. That you even thought I really meant that..

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];5059105 said:
Homosexuality is a commong thing in nature, you born this way, unfortunately religious bastards turned this kind of relationships into sin
Wow. What? I never expected you to say this. Congrats, man. And I mean that.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Oh, so funny, fred was right about you. You are so stupid yet you think you outsmart everybody.
Isn't that the logical consequence of what you're saying though? If you can become gay by things that happen to you, surely it might happen to you too?

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Isn't that the logical consequence of what you're saying though? If you can become gay by things that happen to you, surely it might happen to you too?
I believe and my understanding is that being gay is a choice that is imapctd by several factors, environement, education, sexual experiences, parents relation.... i can't grasp how can someone be born gay, pedophile, rapist, serial killer...
Why prosecute killers and pedophiles and rapists if they are born that way ??

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I believe and my understanding is that being gay is a choice that is imapctd by several factors, environement, education, sexual experiences, parents relation.... i can't grasp how can someone be born gay, pedophile, rapist, serial killer...
Why prosecute killers and pedophiles and rapists if they are born that way ??
How would it work? Which factors would make people gay?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
There's one more thread. @Elvin :sergoi:
I was young and stupid :D

Four years later I think it's good that kids are out of fosterhomes/adoption centers and put in a home (providing the couple are decent people). I still don't think homosexuality is normal, but I wouldn't treat anyone unfair because of their sexual orientation.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
i just listed the one i think can impact someone's choice, education, parents relation, past sexual experiences... And you are yet to give me a scientific proof that one can be born gay.
A couple of members already provided you with that. Now you post proof of which circumstances make people gay.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
i just listed the one i think can impact someone's choice, education, parents relation, past sexual experiences... And you are yet to give me a scientific proof that one can be born gay.
Let's try other preferences then. Say, you love chocolate gelato. Falafel with hummus. But you hate zucchini. Are these all by choice?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
How can you be born gay, we already discussed this topic years ago, it's a product of several things, the environement, education....
Next thing i will hear is that you are born as pedophile as a criminal, as a rapist....
That's a pretty bold statement to make, Cheesio.

We had a similar thread, it was full of jewels :D

Of course people are born gay and it has nothing to do with being a mass murderer.
The gay adoption thread? I remember I used to argue with you about that. I changed my opinion since then. Actually, a couple of years ago, a new law was introduced here in Malta introducing civil unions for gays to get married and the right to adopt children. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)