Gay couples as fit to adopt as heterosexuals: study (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
How can you be born gay, we already discussed this topic years ago, it's a product of several things, the environement, education....
Next thing i will hear is that you are born as pedophile as a criminal, as a rapist....
Wow. Just wow.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I don't know if it's actually that bad. It's considered completely wrong, but truth is there is probably some sort of scale. Otherwise people in prisons wouldn't suddenly start engaging in homosexual activities after having never done so in the past.
i don't know much about prison live (thank heaven) but who knows what a lack of sex (after having had it for several years) can do with a person.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Offered him a truce if he would agree with things you say?
Or am I wrong here?
Maybe just agree to disagree and let it go...
No. I actually said he should just let Dubai go so we could get on with things. He doesn't have to agree with things I say, frankly I wouldn't want him to. However when that is suddenly called 'bitching in a PM' I kind of get annoyed with his behaviour. The guy can be a sneaky lying son of a bitch who poses as tolerant but is nothing of the sort.

- - - Updated - - -

i don't know much about prison live (thank heaven) but who knows what a lack of sex (after having had it for several years) can do with a person.
I think it shows that environmental factors can cause homosexual activity. Whether or not that proves people aren't born gay is something else completely though.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
No. I actually said he should just let Dubai go so we could get on with things. He doesn't have to agree with things I say, frankly I wouldn't want him to. However when that is suddenly called 'bitching in a PM' I kind of get annoyed with his behaviour. The guy can be a sneaky lying son of a bitch who poses as tolerant but is nothing of the sort.
Never experienced him like this but don't really care either.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We had a similar thread, it was full of jewels :D

Of course people are born gay and it has nothing to do with being a mass murderer.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We had a similar thread, it was full of jewels :D

Of course people are born gay and it has nothing to do with being a mass murderer.
Maybe we should merge them. I bet Fred had a lot of interesting things to say in that thread too.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
How can you be born gay, we already discussed this topic years ago, it's a product of several things, the environement, education....
Next thing i will hear is that you are born as pedophile as a criminal, as a rapist....
Can you provide us with the right equation of environment, education, social status that makes one gay? Because if you don't then you should not spit bullshit like that.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I don't know if it's actually that bad. It's considered completely wrong, but truth is there is probably some sort of scale. Otherwise people in prisons wouldn't suddenly start engaging in homosexual activities after having never done so in the past.
That's completely different. What goes on, in a prison, has nothing to do with being gay (of course for some). You're born with it - period.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I think it shows that environmental factors can cause homosexual activity.
Whether or not that proves people aren't born gay is something else completely though.
Agree.
Don't know, I do believe it can be in your DNA, definitely, but I also do believe that some "try" it because they are/were disappointed in the straight relationships they had.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
"A hole is a hole said the farmer, and he fucked the sheep".
Or the stereotype that people from the middle east fuck their goats if they get lonely.

When you are void of what you like, your desire to ejaculate takes over apparently

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Can you provide us with the right equation of environment, education, social status that makes one gay? Because if you don't then you should not spit bullshit like that.
There's no right equation for being gay, it's a choice wich is influenced by several factors, there's no scientific proof to being born gay, i've read similar things that people are born pedophiles.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
There's no right equation for being gay, it's a choice wich is influenced by several factors, there's no scientific proof to being born gay, i've read similar things that people are born pedophiles.
A choiche. Holy dildo of backwardness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)