Gay couples as fit to adopt as heterosexuals: study (6 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Only in Danish. But it was years ago, I spend time reading tons of this stuff. Thought people moved on.
You'd be surprised. Look at gay marriage in the US, it only happened because of the US Supreme Court (and I must say I find that a bit irritating even if it was for a good cause).

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
How can you be born gay, we already discussed this topic years ago, it's a product of several things, the environement, education....
Next thing i will hear is that you are born as pedophile as a criminal, as a rapist....
You've never heard that before?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-15386740

"Brian's brain has very low levels of density in a system we call the para-limbic system," he explains.

The para-limbic system is a "behaviour circuit" of the brain, including brain regions known as the amygdala and pre-frontal cortex.

Scientists have long known that these areas are associated with the processing of emotions.

Over the past century or so, people with brain damage to these areas have been studied because their behaviour suddenly changed and became anti-social.

"Those systems, we think, didn't develop normally in Brian," says Dr Kiehl. Psychopathy seems to involve a lack of development in these regions - which may be genetically determined.
The brain is far more complex than to suggest people's behaviour is solely attributed to their environment, genetics and neuroscience appear to play a big part.

As for studies on homosexuality, there are similar links in terms of genetics, neuroscience, in terms of the physiology of the brain. Homosexual men share a lot of traits with heterosexual women which go beyond sexual preference, studies have shown this. But whether it can originate from birth or environment hasn't been determined.

For the record I've seen a few extremely camp lads who you were sure were gay go on to be regular straight men, at least on the outside :D

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
As I was browsing the forums a couple of interesting posts caught my eye:

What do you guys think?
You were just browsing random threads from 2008? :lol:

It's obvious your asshole is still bleeding from the rekting @Fred gave you over the years and you are looking to settle an old score :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)