Any smokers here? (1 Viewer)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
no, I don't smoke. I dont get drunk either. I guess those are the prerequisites to your experiment
Keeping clean is a prerequisite to the greatest experiment ever, excepting Jesus Christ into your heart. Ladies and gentleman, I know some of you like to go out and indulge yourselves in temptation. Many of you go out on a Saturday night and take a few shots, smoke a little, and ultimately end up making bad decisions. Well ladies and gentlemen, let me tell you one thing. I take my shots on Sunday morning! There is no better feeling than a group of people coming together to shout AMEN!!!! That is my Corona, my Petron, its what gets me drunk. Drunk with the spirit that is. Taking Jesus Christ into your heart is greatest feeling you can get. That natural high you get from praising Jesus is like no other. Quick now, ya'll give it try. Shout it! AMEN!!! AMEN!!! AMEN!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
I've been trying to start for three years now. It's tough shit, I can assure you that. :frown:

I've bought a pipe for 70$, tobacco for 20$ and spent hours being aducated how to and how not to inhale, how to relax, what magazines I should read, how to handle the pipe, how to stuff it, how to polish it (rub it with your chin), how to separate the real smokers from the fake ones, how you say hi to a smoking friend, what pipe that gives smoothest smoke and the sort of pipe that gives a more rough taste, what clothes to wear (hat and smokecoat). I know everything and more, except that I just can't start smoking. :shifty:

I'm actually getting a grip on this. Been a loyal but modest smoker for quite a while now. :)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Camel all the way. Btw, i've dropped my standart from 10 cigarettes a day to 7, it was hard, but im proud of myself, next target is 5... someday :)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Camel all the way. Btw, i've dropped my standart from 10 cigarettes a day to 7, it was hard, but im proud of myself, next target is 5... someday :)
Stop smoking tomorrow. You'll be cured in four days. Go hiking or something like that.

Jun 13, 2007
Keeping clean is a prerequisite to the greatest experiment ever, excepting Jesus Christ into your heart. Ladies and gentleman, I know some of you like to go out and indulge yourselves in temptation. Many of you go out on a Saturday night and take a few shots, smoke a little, and ultimately end up making bad decisions. Well ladies and gentlemen, let me tell you one thing. I take my shots on Sunday morning! There is no better feeling than a group of people coming together to shout AMEN!!!! That is my Corona, my Petron, its what gets me drunk. Drunk with the spirit that is. Taking Jesus Christ into your heart is greatest feeling you can get. That natural high you get from praising Jesus is like no other. Quick now, ya'll give it try. Shout it! AMEN!!! AMEN!!! AMEN!!!!
Amen brother.

:shifty:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Stop smoking tomorrow. You'll be cured in four days. Go hiking or something like that.
I'm going to celebrate our countries national feast close to nature, but that's the most crazy time here in Latvia and the worst time to drop it. so no, thank you for your advice but ill hold back :)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
inflation is a rise in the general level of prices of goods and services in an economy over a period of time.[1] When the general price level rises, each unit of the functional currency buys fewer goods and services; consequently, inflation is a decline in the real value of money—a loss of purchasing power in the internal medium of exchange which is also the monetary unit of account in an economy.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
XE tells me that's about $100 US, Salman. That does seem fucking high, and I doubt it's effectiveness.

"Backed by our 3 month warranty, your Twisp electronic cigarette should pay for itself in less than 6 weeks, not to mention the benefits of not inhaling tobacco smoke." -That's what Twisp is sayin.

I used to own a $750 vaporizer called a volcano - it won awards in Germany for medical innovation (Used for Cancer and Aids patients); I used it for the wacky, but it can be used for the straight up 'backy, too. Wish I had kept that beast... lots of fun. That puppy could give you a rip of Nicotine... kinda gross though.

Not sure why I brought that up, but it is the smoking thread I guess. Anyway, I quit smoking cigs, and have heavily cut back on the herb...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)