Any smokers here? (3 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am glad I got over cigarettes. I've been clean for over than 6 months now and this time I am sure I don't want back.

Anyway, watch this interesting experiment.

[video=metacafe;914475/still_smoking_watch_this/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/914475/still_smoking_watch_this/[/video]

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I have few questions for the current smokers....mostly the ones between the age of 16 to 22.

- Did you start smoking to look cool?

- Do you consider yourself older when you smoke?

For the smokers in general doesn't matter what age....

- Is It true If you're mad/angry not in a good mood/ in a stress and that If you smoke you'll feel better and calmer?

- When you say you want to quit, do you return back to the cig because you're addicted to it or because you got used to it??? There's a diff being addicted and getting used to something.

IMO, I don't believe those who claim that they're addicted and they can't leave it, I believe they have a weak personality and they just can't take choices.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I've smoked 4-5yrs. ago but I stopped at the right time before I got to much addicted. Still sometimes I take cigarette especially when I'm drunk, but in overeall I really don't like cigars and their smell.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I have few questions for the current smokers....mostly the ones between the age of 16 to 22.

- Is It true If you're mad/angry not in a good mood/ in a stress and that If you smoke you'll feel better and calmer?

- When you say you want to quit, do you return back to the cig because you're addicted to it or because you got used to it??? There's a diff being addicted and getting used to something.

IMO, I don't believe those who claim that they're addicted and they can't leave it, I believe they have a weak personality and they just can't take choices.
I started to smoke when I was 17-18yrs. I've been in High school in that period and it was tottaly new envireoment for me, new schoolmates etc. I really don't know why I started to smoke but It wasnt because i wanted to look cool or older cuz I was smart enough to know that cigarettes won't make cooler or older (thank God for that). I started to smoke for fun, I decided to try that and see how it is (I like to experimentate) but thank God I didn't found anything good in smoking so after 2 months I stopped (so you easily can say that I wasn't smoker).

I think Cigarettes are both addiction and habit together. You really need to have a strong personality to stop smoke or some strong reason which will force you to make to stop smoking.

Jun 13, 2007
I think most people who smoke at an early age do it to blend in with their friends .
I never bought the smoking reduces stress part , it doesn't seem reasonable to me .

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004

I started smoking at the age of 16 and it wasn't just to look cool. I don't even know why I started. And no I dont consider myself older when I smoke.
Regarding your other two questions, when I'm nervous or under stress, a ciggarette really helps me get calm. And I never tried quitting, but I'm sure I'd quit easily, because I'm not addicted to it, it's just a habit for me.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I started smoking at the age of 16 and it wasn't just to look cool. I don't even know why I started. And no I dont consider myself older when I smoke.
Regarding your other two questions, when I'm nervous or under stress, a ciggarette really helps me get calm. And I never tried quitting, but I'm sure I'd quit easily, because I'm not addicted to it, it's just a habit for me.
I see....you started because of some friends around you? or you wanted to try it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)