Any smokers here? (2 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
jack how did u quit? is there sth u tried that helped reduce teh craves? to be very honest bozi and his girl friend tried to help me out but the problem is it never works when u r always in a stressful enviroment like a uni where u dont know any body and u dont want to know any body cos the kids at uni are just tooooooooo damn corny and they just get on my bloody nerves and so the need for a cig is always high

@rab: its true bro the chances for u to take a cig increase when u get annoyed or get really angry.

has any one thought of having an aquipuncture to help quit smoking?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
ßöмßäяdîëя;1500318 said:
Play with my nedveds while you do it, too.
Thats what I want to do. But I hope you don't grygera when I do that. Or I'll vomit and fill your Zlatan with disgusting things.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
apart from my youngest sister, my whole family smokes/smoked, nearly all my friens smoke cigarettes/weed. why don't i smoke? because i'm the smartest and most confident person i know. :D

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I want to smoke your Zlatan.
ßöмßäяdîëя;1500318 said:
Play with my nedveds while you do it, too.
Thats what I want to do. But I hope you don't grygera when I do that. Or I'll vomit and fill your Zlatan with disgusting things.
I can't believe you guys forgot Molinaro :disagree:

However I'm going to bed now and try to sleep...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Tried it, didn't see any benefit, and above all else it's too freaking expensive a habit to support :eek:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I have few questions for the current smokers....mostly the ones between the age of 16 to 22.

- Did you start smoking to look cool?

- Do you consider yourself older when you smoke?

For the smokers in general doesn't matter what age....

- Is It true If you're mad/angry not in a good mood/ in a stress and that If you smoke you'll feel better and calmer?

- When you say you want to quit, do you return back to the cig because you're addicted to it or because you got used to it??? There's a diff being addicted and getting used to something.

IMO, I don't believe those who claim that they're addicted and they can't leave it, I believe they have a weak personality and they just can't take choices.
I started smoking when I was 14, so I don't fit the first category :D

-yeah it helps when you are angry or in stress.

I never said I wanted to quit, cause I am very lucky myself that I am not addicted to cigarettes. I sometimes smoke two packs per day, and I sometimes never smoke for 6 months or more, I know it is weird, but I never got addicted to cigarettes. I consider myself lucky :smile:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm almost 17 and ive never smoked a cigarette before(which is difficult when you go to highschool in America). I just dont like them they dont do anything for me but i do occasionaly smoke cigars with friends and I smoke pot at least twice a week with my friends but i doesn't addict so it's all good. The only problem is i get shitty grades and I have trouble playing football these days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)