Any smokers here? (1 Viewer)

Sep 28, 2002
i smoke for about 6 years now, want to stop, but cant be bothered, maybe someday if i decide to adopt healthy lifestyle. cant see that in the near future though.. and as already mentioned, its probably impossible not to smoke when having a drink. and since that happens rather often....

gray, is that a real quote in your sig?

Dragula

Jul 17, 2006
been smoking for 19 years now. I stopped for a year, and to celebrate I smoked 1 cigarette. Needless to say I smoke about 10 a day now. I have to quit by January 26 2008 (my wedding day).... that is if I want to have a wedding day...so says my gf

Mar 24, 2006
i smoke for about 6 years now, want to stop, but cant be bothered, maybe someday if i decide to adopt healthy lifestyle. cant see that in the near future though.. and as already mentioned, its probably impossible not to smoke when having a drink. and since that happens rather often....

gray, is that a real quote in your sig?
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23268

Andy said:
And when I say stick it up your North Korean ass, I mean stick it up your Kim Jong Il, Pyongyang-loving, that is where your family should be, little fucking Australian immigrant, stick my burger in my mouth, long-haired noodle-loving, DMZ officer, outpost of tyranny, North Korean Nuclear Weapons Program, Mass Games-loving, fake missionary, North Korean ass.
:oops:

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

I only smoke cigarettes when I'm drinking as many of you, but only if someone offers it to me though. I've never spent a single penny on cigarettes myself and dont think ever will. Never been addicted and never will be. I just stick to sheesha's and the occasional Cigars.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
I've been trying to start for three years now. It's tough shit, I can assure you that. :frown:

I've bought a pipe for 70$, tobacco for 20$ and spent hours being aducated how to and how not to inhale, how to relax, what magazines I should read, how to handle the pipe, how to stuff it, how to polish it (rub it with your chin), how to separate the real smokers from the fake ones, how you say hi to a smoking friend, what pipe that gives smoothest smoke and the sort of pipe that gives a more rough taste, what clothes to wear (hat and smokecoat). I know everything and more, except that I just can't start smoking. :shifty:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I just bought half an Ounce of the real cronic shit from a good friend. It is home grown and very good. Damn this friday is gonna be awesome.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
been smoking for 19 years now. I stopped for a year, and to celebrate I smoked 1 cigarette. Needless to say I smoke about 10 a day now. I have to quit by January 26 2008 (my wedding day).... that is if I want to have a wedding day...so says my gf
damn dude youve been smoking for longer than ive been existing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)