Antonio Conte (49 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Didn’t Nuno get fired for having 5 wins - 5 losses in the league to start the season?

Conte’s record from the last 12 matches in all comps: 5 wins - 7 losses. Two of those 5 wins came in FA cup against trash opposition. Damn wish we had hired him. :lol3:
He has a winning mentality bro, he doesn’t hesitate to throw his players and club under the bus when they deserve it. The loser Allegri on the other hand stands by his players even after bad performances.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm not a Kulu fanboy but if you're going to bump this thread every week just to prove a point, well then two can play this game. :kulu:
Didn’t you bump it after Leeds? ;) and I did the week before. This could be quite the battle… :snoop:

Honestly, just having a bit of fun. I don’t mind Kulu, I hope he does well. There was never anything unlikable about him.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Was wondering why this thread was getting bumped, I didn't even know there was a game yesterday.

Turns out even the best coaches can fuck up. Losing against Middlesborough is poor (even if they did beat Man UTD the round before). But this is FA cup, I presume he's focusing his attention on getting that top 4 spot which I still expect him to achieve, and I still think he would have done a better job here than Allegri. We're a banter club but we're not Tottenham level, and this isn't the same quality as the premier league either. Throw Allegri into Spurs halfway through the season and see how he fares- the thought of it almost makes me cringe. I'll save my reservations for next year after he's had an actual preseason and transfer window to work with.

Also was scrolling through some of the Euro 16 comments the other day and came across this gem from Post Moronic about Conte's cup record. Well I'll be damned :lol2:
You can dislike the guy for how he left the Juventus bench, and some of the unfortunate comments he made...

...but you have to be a retard to think he is a mediocre coach. 3 straight scudetti, a CL quarterfinal in his first attempt, tops his Euro group over a far more skilled Belgium, and absolutely crushes Spain in the knockouts. One of the most talented coaches in football.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean what kind of insane person would select that turd Immobile for the nazionale. Must be insane. :p

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he won the race riding a donkey against allegri's horse in 2012.
i wish we had a donkey with pirlo, licht, vidal, marchisio, bbc & buffon now. that's easily better than anything we got right now, save for chiesa and vlahovic.

donkey lol, that '11/12 team had a world class backbone and only lacked a left wingback and a cf. too bad conte never appreciated his players properly. that 10 euro comment was the most disrespectful thing a juve coach ever said about his own players.

Jul 2, 2006
i wish we had a donkey with pirlo, licht, vidal, marchisio, bbc & buffon now. that's easily better than anything we got right now, save for chiesa and vlahovic.

donkey lol, that '11/12 team had a world class backbone and only lacked a left wingback and a cf. too bad conte never appreciated his players properly. that 10 euro comment was the most disrespectful thing a juve coach ever said about his own players.
donkey compared to its competitor. barzagi just settling in, bonucci being a joke in first season, an old pirlo thrown in trash bin by allegri, relatively unknown chilean coming from bundesliga and bunch of forwards who are utter shit compared to what milan had.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
donkey compared to its competitor. barzagi just settling in, bonucci being a joke in first season, an old pirlo thrown in trash bin by allegri, relatively unknown chilean coming from bundesliga and bunch of forwards who are utter shit compared to what milan had.
This is what happens when you start of with a conclusion and try to fit the facts to support the narrative. You end up with a story that even you have a hard time believing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 24)