Antonio Conte (33 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I fucking hate Conte but he would be better for a young club looking to start a new cycle than Allegri tbh. But hes more babysitter than long term solution.
IMO he's a win now coach, if you want to win, hire Conte and give him experienced players + runners and he'll create a machine for you that'll consistently grind out wins. Cheapest shortcut to a league title out there (in terms of investment needed), but you'll also get no resale value for all the oldies he'll require. Hire Conte and ignore his transfer wishes (Chelsea, Spurs) -> disaster. Hire Conte and run out of money (Inter) -> disaster too. Both Chelsea and Spurs wanted a new cycle, signing young, inexperienced players with a lot of upside and that's what creates the problem, Conte wants to win know, not to build a team for future like Klopp did at Liverpool and Dortmund.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
IMO he's a win now coach, if you want to win, hire Conte and give him experienced players + runners and he'll create a machine for you that'll consistently grind out wins. Cheapest shortcut to a league title out there. Hire Conte and ignore his transfer wishes (Chelsea, Spurs) -> disaster. Hire Conte and run out of money (Inter) -> disaster too. Both Chelsea and Spurs wanted a new cycle, signing young, inexperienced players with a lot of upside and that's what creates the problem, Conte wants to win know, not to build a team for future like Klopp did at Liverpool.
and get knocked out in the group stage of champions league.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
4 defeats in 6 games is getting the best out of his team. Wow, that’s really impressive bro. He should win the coach of the year award.
Had to show ignored content to see who you were responding to, did not disappoint. Imagine talking about people missing from this thread after going full on Casper in this thread since Conte got clowned by 19th place Burnley and threw a post-match temper tantrum presser, threatening to quit. Lol

They beat 16th place Leeds United. A team that had been outscored 13-2 in its previous 3 matches :lol2:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Had to show ignored content to see who you were responding to, did not disappoint. Imagine talking about people missing from this thread after going full on Casper in this thread since Conte got clowned by 19th place Burnley and threw a post-match temper tantrum presser, threatening to quit. Lol

They beat 16th place Leeds United. A team that had been outscored 13-2 in its previous 3 matches :lol2:
I have him on ignore too, too much bullshit to sift through, but it’s fun to out-troll the troll every once in a while.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
4 defeats in 6 games is getting the best out of his team. Wow, that’s really impressive bro. He should win the coach of the year award.
Yeah, I'd like to see how Allegri fares in the prem. I mean, he already got his taste of it by that 4-0 whipping against Chelsea, and is currently getting outplayed by fricking Empoli :lol2:

Also lol at you pretending to have me on ignore this whole time

- - - Updated - - -

4 goals and a clean sheet. You're just jealous that a certain someone could never dream of winning comfortably by that margin because he'd park the bus after the first goal, and then conceed :lol2:

Last edited:

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Yeah, I'd like to see how Allegri fares in the prem. I mean, he already got his taste of it by that 4-0 whipping against Chelsea, and is currently getting outplayed by fricking Empoli :lol2:

Also lol at you pretending to have me on ignore this whole time

- - - Updated - - -

4 goals and a clean sheet. You're just jealous that a certain someone could never dream of winning comfortably by that margin because he'd park the bus after the first goal, and then conceed :lol2:
I just wanted to send you a notification with Conte’s name on it, enjoy the rest of the week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)