Antonio Conte (14 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Wtf is happening at Tottenham. How are they so inconsistent. 5-0? Damn
just check the form table, leeds and everton are the shittiest teams at the moment

1646734447914.png

imagine hyping conte now when he got relegated from the cup against a 2nd division team, out of the conference league, their form is worse than 2 months ago, lost some ground in the battle for 4th place, and they managed to punch above their weight once against city.

jäger :baus:

Jäger

May 2, 2021
just check the form table, leeds and everton are the shittiest teams at the moment

1646734447914.png

imagine hyping conte now when he got relegated from the cup against a 2nd division team, out of the conference league, their form is worse than 2 months ago, lost some ground in the battle for 4th place, and they managed to punch above their weight once against city.

The logic of Allegri throaters never fails to astound me.

Conte beats Leeds United and Everton 4-0, 5-0 respectively but apparently that's not good enough for the haters because "they're relegation battlers anyway". Allegri scraps a 1-0 win against the Mighty Spezia by parking the bus in his home stadium for 45 mins and suddenly throaters think he's a genius again.

Like you just can't make this shit up :rofl:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The logic of Allegri throaters never fails to astound me.

Conte beats Leeds United and Everton 4-0, 5-0 respectively but apparently that's not good enough for the haters because "they're relegation battlers anyway". Allegri scraps a 1-0 win against the Mighty Spezia by parking the bus in his home stadium for 45 mins and suddenly throaters think he's a genius again.

Like you just can't make this shit up :rofl:
except nobody said that he was a genius. only you can make this shit up.

yet you were here yesterday with your little smug face celebrating a win over a dysfunctional team beyond repair

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I personally rate him above Allegri because he can really drive his players.
Allegri can obtain better results BUT he needs his team to be already driven.

Conte is probably the no`1 motivator in the game (hate him or love him).

As for results 1-0 and 5-0 can be the same for me depends on how we play. Im not that much of a tricks lover (besides Pogba my preferred players are one`s who are effective rather than just fancy).
With this in mind - It would be nice to have a 3-0 or something like that from time to time..

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I personally rate him above Allegri because he can really drive his players.
Allegri can obtain better results BUT he needs his team to be already driven.

Conte is probably the no`1 motivator in the game (hate him or love him).

As for results 1-0 and 5-0 can be the same for me depends on how we play. Im not that much of a tricks lover (besides Pogba my preferred players are one`s who are effective rather than just fancy).
With this in mind - It would be nice to have a 3-0 or something like that from time to time..
What nonsense, conte would not last 2 games with this injury plagued team, he will complain until he spits his lungs out.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What nonsense, conte would not last 2 games with this injury plagued team, he will complain until he spits his lungs out.
Maybe he wouldnt and maybe he would...
He would whine more than Allegri this is for sure.

As for the injury situation - I really think this should have been solved a long time ago. Its illogical how our team suffer more injuries compared to others. Something either in training or medical stinks heavily for years and we didnt do a damn thing about it

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Maybe he wouldnt and maybe he would...
He would whine more than Allegri this is for sure.

As for the injury situation - I really think this should have been solved a long time ago. Its illogical how our team suffer more injuries compared to others. Something either in training or medical stinks heavily for years and we didnt do a damn thing about it
The latter i definitely agree with

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...As for the injury situation - I really think this should have been solved a long time ago. Its illogical how our team suffer more injuries compared to others. Something either in training or medical stinks heavily for years and we didnt do a damn thing about it
oh yeah, definitely. it's been a thing for the last 7 seasons with 3 different coaches and 3 physio teams, 2 different training grounds, countless players.

honestly i still can't believe how ronaldo almost never got injured. (he missed like 3-4 games due to covid which isn't really an injury, plus i remember some 1-game pauses here and there, nothing serious.) most other players though... just a straight out unbelievable mess of muscle injuries.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

yet you were here yesterday with your little smug face celebrating a win over a dysfunctional team beyond repair
Dude’s throating a coach who has led his side to 6 wins - 7 losses in their last 13 matches. Nuno got fired there for starting the season in better form than this. :rofl:

Meanwhile, we are unbeaten in 14 league matches and have 1 extra time loss in 20 matches in all comps, going 13 wins - 6 draws - 1 loss.

But our coach is the one who sucks :baus: :lol:

Jäger

May 2, 2021

I take it you haven't come across Karim30 and juve123s typical post-match comments then.

I still want you to explain this logic: Conte beating the league leaders, with Leeds and Everton subsequently beaten by 4 and 5 goals is "no big deal", but beating Spezia at home by one goal is "satisfactory"? Why is Allegri let off the hook where Conte would have been berated for not doing a good enough job (because you seem to think that winning by a 5 goal margin isn't good enough anymore, apparently)?
I'm still waiting for you to explain because right now it's at a point where what you're saying is just purely formed from irrational hatred with no substance.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude’s throating a coach who has led his side to 6 wins - 7 losses in their last 13 matches. Nuno got fired there for starting the season in better form than this. :rofl:

Meanwhile, we are unbeaten in 14 league matches and have 1 extra time loss in 20 matches in all comps, going 13 wins - 6 draws - 1 loss.

Talks about unbeaten runs as if the only juve coach to ever go a whole season undefeated in Serie A wasn't Conte :lol:. Dumbass

But but but at least we're managing to go 14 games just about grinding out draws/1 goal wins against the mighty Spezia's and Empoli's of the league, right? :tuttosport:

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I, for one, would much rather be losing the Burnleys, Middlesbroughs, and FC Muras of the football world. Losing more matches than we win over a two month period! That would be far better. :tuttosport:

We had one of our worst starts ever and still went 7 wins - 3 draws - 3 losses in our first 13 matches of the seasons. Conte coaching them to 6 wins - 7 losses in their last 13 matches is just hilariously bad. :lol:

Last edited:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

I thought you had that turd on ignore. What happened?

Jäger

May 2, 2021
I, for one, would much rather be losing the Burnleys, Middlesbroughs, and FC Muras of the football world. Losing more matches than we win over a two month period! That would be far better. :tuttosport:

We had one of our worst starts ever and still went 7 wins - 3 draws - 3 losses in our first 13 matches of the seasons. Conte coaching them to 6 wins - 7 losses in their last 13 matches is just hilariously bad. :lol:
Fapping himself to death over a 14 game streak as if this is something new or just exclusively an Allegri thing :lol: Sarri went 19 games unbeaten too, what's your point? What's so special about this?

Conte's 49 game record vastly eclipses Allegri's, that's just facts. Deal with it lol instead of getting butthurt about it

- - - Updated - - -

I thought you had that turd on ignore. What happened?
This idiot here was also supposed to have me on ignore, clearly not. Couldn't resist, just like Post Moronic

Last edited:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

1646734447914.png

I am not hyping Conte for what he has done at Spurs thus far.

Thus far, he is doing just okay considering its Spurs, that he joined mid-season, he has to celebrate signing our rejects, and is competing in the EPL. If he gets top 4 that'd be a strong start and a job well done. If he ends up 5-6 that'd be lower than his high standards of punching above but overall just okay nothing to be proud of.

Less than 6th is poor. They're hiring an expensive top coach, his high salary means that he should do more than what a regular coach like Nuno would have achieved.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I am not hyping Conte for what he has done at Spurs thus far.

Thus far, he is doing just okay considering its Spurs, that he joined mid-season, he has to celebrate signing our rejects, and is competing in the EPL. If he gets top 4 that'd be a strong start and a job well done. If he ends up 5-6 that'd be lower than his high standards of punching above but overall just okay nothing to be proud of.

Less than 6th is poor. They're hiring an expensive top coach, his high salary means that he should do more than what a regular coach like Nuno would have achieved.
jager is hyping him while downplaying juve's results. just check his posts for yourself, mental gymnastics have no limits, it's really a treat.

i posted a few times that i can see spurs (not conte, spurs) getting 4th place easily as a few weeks ago they were in a good position to achieve that, and they certainly have stronger players than arsenal and a better coach than most teams really. but their current form is nothing to write home about. they surely have a better squad then their current form or seasonal achievements suggest:
- out of the conference league, finished the group behind vitesse and rennes (just checked, their results with nuno were 3 games, 1-1 win, draw and loss each, with conte it's 1 win 2 losses, they actually became worse with conte)
- out of the league cup vs chelsea, that's all right, chelsea have a stronger squad
- fa cup was their only realistic target, they're out vs middlesbrough, a championship team, needs no comment really
- their league form is a rollercoaster, which is a surprise. i'd expect conte to give consistency to a squad above all. they started well with conte, but recently they are in a negative 7-game streak with only 3 wins and 4 losses (against chelsea, saints, wolves, burnley, with only chelsea being acceptable). nuno was fired for less. and miraculously the bad streak coincides with conte's constant bitching about the quality of his squad and the ambitions of his employer. guys like jager surely appreciate his honesty, but it's ridiculously obvious how counterproductive conte's media presence is.

is he doing okay? honestly i can't tell, all i'm seeing are his stupid celebrations, constant bitching in the media and roller coaster results. sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe shit. beating city being the maybe good, losing to burnley, wolves, southampton, 'brough the maybe shit part.

anyway, forza spurs, we need them to buy kulusevski. and i also don't mind an italian coach teaching epl a lesson, be it conte or anybody else. what jager's doing is still straight out retarded and ridiculous. rooting for a juve loss so that he can keep shitting on allegri, and rooting for spurs so that he can show up like a little smug prick in this thread when they finally beat a shit team like current everton certainly became a pretty weird pattern lately.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
jager is hyping him while downplaying juve's results. just check his posts for yourself, mental gymnastics have no limits, it's really a treat.
If that's the case then the same could be said for you, this time the other way round. After all, thrashing Everton 5-0 is no big deal, right? I'll bookmark this the next time Allegri beats a team by that margin (which will probably never happen anyway) and you fap yourself to death over it.
i posted a few times that i can see spurs (not conte, spurs) getting 4th place easily as a few weeks ago they were in a good position to achieve that, and they certainly have stronger players than arsenal and a better coach than most teams really. but their current form is nothing to write home about. they surely have a better squad then their current form or seasonal achievements suggest:
- out of the conference league, finished the group behind vitesse and rennes (just checked, their results with nuno were 3 games, 1-1 win, draw and loss each, with conte it's 1 win 2 losses, they actually became worse with conte)
- out of the league cup vs chelsea, that's all right, chelsea have a stronger squad
- fa cup was their only realistic target, they're out vs middlesbrough, a championship team, needs no comment really
- their league form is a rollercoaster, which is a surprise. i'd expect conte to give consistency to a squad above all. they started well with conte, but recently they are in a negative 7-game streak with only 3 wins and 4 losses (against chelsea, saints, wolves, burnley, with only chelsea being acceptable). nuno was fired for less. and miraculously the bad streak coincides with conte's constant bitching about the quality of his squad and the ambitions of his employer. guys like jager surely appreciate his honesty, but it's ridiculously obvious how counterproductive conte's media presence is.

is he doing okay? honestly i can't tell, all i'm seeing are his stupid celebrations, constant bitching in the media and roller coaster results. sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe shit. beating city being the maybe good, losing to burnley, wolves, southampton, 'brough the maybe shit part.

anyway, forza spurs, we need them to buy kulusevski. and i also don't mind an italian coach teaching epl a lesson, be it conte or anybody else. what jager's doing is still straight out retarded and ridiculous. rooting for a juve loss so that he can keep shitting on allegri, and rooting for spurs so that he can show up like a little smug prick in this thread when they finally beat a shit team like current everton certainly became a pretty weird pattern lately.
Comparing the two in this manner is just ridiculous anyway given the standards of the two leagues. Spezia at best is the equivalent of a mid-table championship squad, and that's generous. Put Leeds or Everton in this league and they'd be contending for the Conference League spot, that's how bad it is. I therefore hold Allegri to a greater standard than Conte because he has the better team in an easier league, against much easier opponents, and that's why you don't see me celebrating 'Corto Muso' wins against relegation battlers Spezia like you and other throaters do. There is nothing about our way of play that is worth praising and there is no visible improvement compared to the last 2 coaches who we all unanimously slated. Yet there is always an excuse for Allegri.

Conte has already proven his capability in our league. He singlehandedly both initiated our 9 year dominance and ended it. I have no doubt in my mind that he would have made something out of this team of jabronis.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
leeds are on a 5-game losing streak, they conceded less than 3 only once in their last 5 matches. they conceded more than 3 goals 10 (ten) fucking times this season, that must surely be the seasonal record in the top5 leagues. city hit 7 against them, pool stopped at 6 lol

everton lost 7 out of their last 8 league games (only win against guess who, yup, leeds), watford also scored 5 against them earlier this season, and they conceded more than 3 goals 8 times. fragile as fuck too.

everton and leeds would compete for a conference league spot in serie a according to this guy. premface spotted.

the level here.

:stupid:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)