Antonio Conte (27 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
but but but he built a squadra in weeks

:lol:

their opponents are dog shit too so they could still make it to a cl place, but he's gone in no time, isn't he.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
but but but he built a squadra in weeks

their opponents are dog shit too so they could still make it to a cl place, but he's gone in no time, isn't he.
They have lost 4 of their last 5 matches. Including to the likes of the mighty Burnley, the spectacular Southampton, and the wondrous Wolverhampton.

But but but they beat Man City! The best team in the world! Allegri could never!

Allegri drew Villarreal! That’s worse!

Jager :lol:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
And so "Conte's Toxic Circle of Life" takes another step forward

1- Get Hired
2- Get Hyped
3- Win some games in the local league
4- Ask fo players that the club cant buy
5- Talk shit at the press about the club and the players when things go wrong.
6- Leave the club abruptly

I tell you, no team will want to hired this man in the near future

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
And so "Conte's Toxic Circle of Life" takes another step forward

1- Get Hired
2- Get Hyped
3- Win some games in the local league
4- Ask fo players that the club cant buy
5- Talk shit at the press about the club and the players when things go wrong.
6- Leave the club abruptly

I tell you, no team will want to hired this man in the near future
And some Juventini want him back

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Didn’t he say something like “it’s the best group of players I’ve worked with” just a few days ago? Alzheimer’s perhaps?
He also claimed that the 4 players shipped out in January that he had essentially frozen out of the team, were important players and that losing them and only bringing in two new “not yet ready” players “may have, on paper, weakened” the team. :lol:

Sometimes I wonder if Antonio is a Tuz member? :shifty: @DAiDEViL

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
He also claimed that the 4 players shipped out in January that he had essentially frozen out of the team, were important players and that losing them and only bringing in two new “not yet ready” players “may have, on paper, weakened” the team. :lol:

Sometimes I wonder if Antonio is a Tuz member? :shifty: @DAiDEViL
Only Jager and Dingus are as deluded as Cunte. If he has an account on Tuz, he must be one of those two.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He said exactly that. He rides these waves of emotion like a 3 year old child.

Spurs noticed this early on, he's basically had one foot out of the door since he walked through it.
They surely cannot be surprised. It's not like he hasn't done the same shit everywhere else he was at. I can understand why they took the risk, they aren't going to get a higher profile coach than him. They basically went from Mou to the il nuovo Mou.

Only Jager and Dingus are as deluded as Cunte. If he has an account on Tuz, he must be one of those two.
There's one other Marotta-hating, Allegri-bashing, Conte dick riding member you are missing.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
They surely cannot be surprised. It's not like he hasn't done the same shit everywhere else he was at. I can understand why they took the risk, they aren't going to get a higher profile coach than him. They basically went from Mou to the il nuovo Mou.

There's one other Marotta-hating, Allegri-bashing, Conte dick riding member you are missing.
Inwonder if they’ll follow in the footsteps of Chelsea’s unholy triumvirate and go for Sarri next… :lol3:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)