Antonio Conte (26 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
What a disappointment this guy has become ever since he left us.

He’s becoming Mourinho version 2 but with a much worse record in Europe.

Just another toxic and poisonous influence these days.
He is managing expectations and making progress when the eventual fall out with the club happens it will be much uglier

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
tell me a bit about possession

conte got his ass saved by harry and son lol
These type posters no matter how successful will never like Max. You're right, 72-28% for MC plus 44 crosses to 3 MC and 10 corners to 0 MC lol. Without looking at final score how can you not think easy MC win. Indeed s4tch individual brilliance saved his ass.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Need to give credit where it's due. No one expected Spurs to beat City.

I don't know why people are getting salty about it. I hope this continues. Forza Spurs, pls make top 4!!
It’s mostly trolling of a certain Tuz twit and Conte throater who has an aneurysm and claims we were dominated when we have more shots, win 2-0, but are outpossessed 53-47%.

But apparently this was a masterful performance and Spurs weren’t dominated with their 28% possession and being outshot 20-6.

Dat consistency. :lol2:

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Need to give credit where it's due. No one expected Spurs to beat City.

I don't know why people are getting salty about it. I hope this continues. Forza Spurs, pls make top 4!!
I heard the so-called CL buy option/obligation spoke about the 2022-2023 season. No?

And the 15 appearances might do the same? He's been playing frequently up 'till now.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
It’s mostly trolling of a certain Tuz twit and Conte throater who has an aneurysm and claims we were dominated when we have more shots, win 2-0, but are outpossessed 53-47%.

But apparently this was a masterful performance and Spurs weren’t dominated with their 28% possession and being outshot 20-6.

Dat consistency. :lol2:
Except getting out-possesed by Verona at home is a bit different to getting out-possessed by arguably the best team in the world, whilst simultaneously winning with 3 goals scored. The lack of common sense from this turd :lol2:

When Allegri gets his ass saved by one goal thanks to individual brilliance, he's a "tactical genius". When Conte beats the best team in the world 3-2 its "individual brilliance".

Dat consistency

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Conte and Allegri are both world class and have proven over the past decade that they're at the very top. It's kinda stupid to doubt either of them and it's even more stupid to bring one name everytime the other one is mentioned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)