Antonio Conte (317 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Conte won the CL as a player, playing almost his entire career at Juve, and won titles out of nowhere as a coach after we lost most of our stars after relegation. Overall, I'd probably say he's done more for Juve than Allegri. But if coaching Inter negates all of that history, then that's par for the course in terms of what you'd expect from fans of big clubs.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Conte won the CL as a player, playing almost his entire career at Juve, and won titles out of nowhere as a coach after we lost most of our stars after relegation. Overall, I'd probably say he's done more for Juve than Allegri. But if coaching Inter negates all of that history, then that's par for the course in terms of what you'd expect from fans of big clubs.
Fans are the best part of any sports organization. By far the most significant without question

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
No argument. The resurgence of this club owes massively to him.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He did. And if you include his time as a player he was definitely a bigger legend before going to Inter and shit talking this club.

But looking at just their coaching accomplishments here, Allegri > Conte and it’s not even close. Add to that, Allegri didn’t fail miserably in CL, throw a temper tantrum over the club not signing Iturbe ( :rofl: ), leave after preseason began, and then shit talk about the league favouring Juve while coaching Inter. Ya know the club that manufactured a scandal trying to destroy Juve, and Conte being a guy who this club didn’t fire and fully supported when he was serving a ban for match-fixing while at his previous club. Appalling lack of class from this bald twat.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
He did. And if you include his time as a player he was definitely a bigger legend before going to Inter and shit talking this club.

But looking at just their coaching accomplishments here, Allegri > Conte and it’s not even close. Add to that, Allegri didn’t fail miserably in CL, throw a temper tantrum over the club not signing Iturbe ( :rofl: ), leave after preseason began, and then shit talk about the league favouring Juve while coaching Inter. Ya know the club that manufactured a scandal trying to destroy Juve, and Conte being a guy who this club didn’t fire and fully supported when he was serving a ban for match-fixing while at his previous club. Appalling lack of class from this bald twat.
Usually I agree with you, but this is just belittling Conte. In terms of achievements Allegri is the one who is trailing Conte.

Conte is a filthy traitor tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Usually I agree with you, but this is just belittling Conte. In terms of achievements Allegri is the one who is trailing Conte.

Conte is a filthy traitor tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
? I just said when looking at his coaching + playing achievements at Juventus, Conte > Allegri.

But as a Juventus coach Allegri has done far more than Conte did. It’s not really close.

5 scudetti, 4 Coppas, 2 CL finals > 3 scudetti, 0 coppas, and a CL group stage exit.

If you look at their entire coaching careers, it’s closer between the two, but again, Allegri has 1 more league title, several more cup titles, and Conte has the worst record in CL of any top coach out there.

- - - Updated - - -

defending conte after yesterday :rofl:

il nuovo badass @Amer
Imagine bragging about Conte’s Spurs 9 match league unbeaten streak after he’s been bitchslapped for two straight losses in the league to end it.

And doing this while simultaneously bitching and moaning about Allegri after every single match we play, while we are currently in a 10 match league unbeaten streak. :lol:

It’s like Badass and Pavle had a baby. :rofl:

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
Conte has won league titles with Juventus, Chelsea and Inter. He is on a par with Allegri when it comes to accomplishments as a coach at the domestic level. However, when it comes to cup competitions, particularly in Europe, Allegri shits all over him.
He’s one of the best in terms of squad discipline and motivation, but he’s a one trick pony which kills him in Europe

Jäger

May 2, 2021
? I just said when looking at his coaching + playing achievements at Juventus, Conte > Allegri.

But as a Juventus coach Allegri has done far more than Conte did. It’s not really close.

5 scudetti, 4 Coppas, 2 CL finals > 3 scudetti, 0 coppas, and a CL group stage exit.

If you look at their entire coaching careers, it’s closer between the two, but again, Allegri has 1 more league title, several more cup titles, and Conte has the worst record in CL of any top coach out there.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine bragging about Conte’s Spurs 9 match league unbeaten streak after he’s been bitchslapped for two straight losses in the league to end it.

And doing this while simultaneously bitching and moaning about Allegri after every single match we play, while we are currently in a 10 match league unbeaten streak. :lol:

It’s like Badass and Pavle had a baby. :rofl:
After getting us off to our worst start in the league since the Del Neri era, statistically speaking. :baus: I think my concerns are pretty valid

This is the thing with Allegri. He is not a proven rebuilder like Conte. Only Conte could come in midseason and take over the worst spurs team in god knows how long and give them unbeaten streaks, break records, make them a real top 4 contender with a midfield of Holberg and fucking Winks e.t.c.
Our management on the other hand was forced to bring our summer budget forward by six months and give Allegri an $80m Vlahovic because they clearly didn't trust in his ability to make top 4 with the shitstain squad that we have. That's the difference.

Jul 2, 2006
conte and allegri are incomparable in so many ways, it is pointless to discuss it. allegri can't even imagine going aboard and winning something there. at least he knows his limits. conte leaving us and your dislike doesn't change the fact that allegri's only successful period in his whole career is with the team he inherited from conte.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...conte leaving us and your dislike doesn't change the fact that allegri's only successful period in his whole career is with the team he inherited from conte.
yeah right, allegri won a league with milan, and conte's juve was rebuilt on a yearly basis after your beloved donio left us. also, marotta built both league winning teams for conte which you'll generously ignore, because it wouldn't fit your twisted narrative about neither conte nor marotta.

i'd never trust a pathological narcissist like conte. watch him to ditch spurs like he ditched juve and inda too over some petty transfer related issue that he could have predicted before taking the paycheck. he's a good coach, one of the best when you need quick results, but also a spineless one-trick pony too. preferring 100+ league points for the history books over a cup final on home turf and leaving his supposedly beloved club over iturbe (lol) during pre-season preparation tells you everything you need to know about conte.

antonio goes wherever he gets his paycheck. feel free to follow him. fuck loyalty, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 311)