Antonio Conte (24 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Conte vs Max is a really boring topic in general, they are two incredible coaches.

We can say whatever we want about Juve, Paratici, Pirlo but at the end he won the title with Merda after our longest run title ever

I'm pretty glad we have Max with us instead but I don't know how someone can deny how successful Antonio has been in his entire career, it's nonsense

Buy on AliExpress.com

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
He did. And if you include his time as a player he was definitely a bigger legend before going to Inter and shit talking this club.

But looking at just their coaching accomplishments here, Allegri > Conte and it’s not even close. Add to that, Allegri didn’t fail miserably in CL, throw a temper tantrum over the club not signing Iturbe ( :rofl: ), leave after preseason began, and then shit talk about the league favouring Juve while coaching Inter. Ya know the club that manufactured a scandal trying to destroy Juve, and Conte being a guy who this club didn’t fire and fully supported when he was serving a ban for match-fixing while at his previous club. Appalling lack of class from this bald twat.
Everyone who still claims that he is a club legend should have a poster of this.
I'm still disappointed that the club didn't remove his star from j stadium.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
"...I simply can't get my head around why he persists with a system where we've been clearly struggling under, where in every game we play it with not been the best team. Who, when the line-up was announced today, thought great a 3-4-2 we're gonna smash them?

It took him 1 and a half games for him to ditch a particular system when he realised his player's profile weren't going to be able to play the way he wanted! Nah, not at Tottenham, he just sticks with it, over and over and over whilst we all watch the same performance repeat itself.

Today was always going to be a tough game, Wolves are a good side and Large has got them playing better than at any time under Nuno. But I knew with absolute certainty as saw that team announced that we were going to look shit regardless of the result.

Today and against Southampton have been as bad as anything served up under Nuno!

Maybe, he's doing this as a long term thing, and he feels he has to stick with this because of what he has planned for next season or something, but really I doubt that. It's just shite.

And finally, has he helped build the confidence of the team? This is also down to him, we look passive in periods again, individual confidence is low. Players are not sure where they should be, all the patterns of play have evaporated. This is a massive part of management.

He is a wonderful coach, this isn't in any doubt but right now I think he's been consistently outcoached, bottom line test is that our performances haven't improved, they've declined."

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I don’t understand him, did he ever check the team, I mean the roster, finances and the ambitions, before he signs the cintract?

Also bitching about loosing four players and buying only two is nonsense. They sold four players he didn’t want in the team…

I lost all my respect for him when he left us in pre season, and like Cronios, I’m glad that history proved me right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)