Antonio Conte (53 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I've been away a while so I dunno, but is there any noise about removing his star outside the stadium?

He's been dead to me since he took the Italy job, banging on about how them banning him (in case you've forgotten it was for failing to report...the nothing that he saw) helped him to grow as a person. How he's defected to Inter. He should know better than anybody what a middle finger that is to us. Leaving Juventus because he fell out with Beppe and well well well look how it's panned out. Soulless manouvering.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
As much as I like Allegri, I think we need this guy back more than anything. It's a shame that we're on such bad terms with him currently. He knew how to turn even the most mediocre players like Simone Pepe into stars. Our players, with their half hearted performances, need a kick up their backside every match and this man knows how to do that. Allegri was perfect only once Conte had moulded an excellent squad out of nothing. We need to start from scratch again with this guy.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He won, because we did not give a damn about it this year...

if it is business as usual for us, he will not have a chance..!
Dude, he gonna win around 90pts. Even if we won, which was probably out of question, it would have been close.

- - - Updated - - -

As much as I like Allegri, I think we need this guy back more than anything. It's a shame that we're on such bad terms with him currently. He knew how to turn even the most mediocre players like Simone Pepe into stars. Our players, with their half hearted performances, need a kick up their backside every match and this man knows how to do that. Allegri was perfect only once Conte had moulded an excellent squad out of nothing. We need to start from scratch again with this guy.
:lol3:

Fake Melo?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
"First of all, I think that we must honour a dominion that ends after nine years," Conte added.

"Juventus have done something exceptional, winning the title for nine years in a row.

Respect for this.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
There is no doubt that Conte is a fantastic league coach. But I still can't digest the fact that he went to Inter after all that happened at calciopoli. Even if he wanted to get back at AA. But I guess money talks.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Let me rephrase it: fuck that cretin, wig wearing sychophant, duplicious nutcase.

- - - Updated - - -

Did Conte mould Milan squad before they hired Allegri, that managed to beat treble winning inter side to title?

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2011
Yeah and he was also able to make world-cass players like Pirlo, Vidal, Pogba, Tevez, BBBC, Lichsteiner look like amateurs against the likes of Galatasaray and Nordsjaelland in Europe thanks to his inferiority coplex. The nutjob can stay as far away from Turin as possible.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Fuck Conte!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)