Antonio Conte (72 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 29, 2017
I have heard 15000 Juventini demanded from Agnelli to strip Conte's star from Stadium, and he has rejected the appeal.
Now Conte is pissed why Agnelli has even addressed the appeal and kind of make it more important and formal than a silly request by some idiots

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
I have heard 15000 Juventini demanded from Agnelli to strip Conte's star from Stadium, and he has rejected the appeal.
Now Conte is pissed why Agnelli has even addressed the appeal and kind of make it more important and formal than a silly request by some idiots
Agnelli didn't address anything, it was all media made up

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He has lost the plot entirely. Will make Sunday pounding of Inter even sweeter. What a fucking classless mercenary he turned out to be. Unlike Marotta who was kicked out and is moderate in his statements, Conte cant hold it back. Idiot. Sure I liked him as a player, I respected him as a coach. But as a person he is pretty shitty.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He is right, you dont have to like him (he is an extremely childish figure) but he is. Incredibly stupid and petty thing to try to erase couple decades of hard fought successful loyal service. Because he is a coach who isnt coming back to us so takes the best available job, as distasteful choice as it is it's a job.
He is a coach, proffessional so to speak and he should tone it down a bit and not spark tensions even more. Either way fans have right to express their opinion, like if u join arch rival should your legendary star get removed. Nothing wrong with that, some may agree, others disagree and we move on. They didnt question his intelligence, but only his loyalty which should be obvious to everyone he has none. On the other hand he has insulted 15 thousand fans by calling them morons. I dont think its quite the same.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
... as distasteful choice as it is it's a job.
that's the point. since calciopoli, there's one single job a juventino isn't supposed to take. he serves those who tried to erase juventus as a club, and still talks about football not being a war, plus tries to educate agnelli about values. he may kindly fuck himself as far as i'm concerned. he's by far the most disappointing character having a star on our stadium.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Getting rid of his star is absurd. Speaking of Calciopoli who is most responsible for bringing the club back to its heights post calciopoli? For taking it from consecutive 7th place finishes to what are we on now? 8 straight titles?

Probably Marotta but #2 imo is Conte. Regardless of what they do post Juve their actions at Juve should not go unappreciated.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Getting rid of his star is absurd. Speaking of Calciopoli who is most responsible for bringing the club back to its heights post calciopoli? For taking it from consecutive 7th place finishes to what are we on now? 8 straight titles?

Probably Marotta but #2 imo is Conte. Regardless of what they do post Juve their actions at Juve should not go unappreciated.
What about what they say? Surely legends should be held accountable for their actions in any case. If he starts blasting Juve for instance, would u be fine with his star remaining at our stadium?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
What about what they say? Surely legends should be held accountable for their actions in any case. If he starts blasting Juve for instance, would u be fine with his star remaining at our stadium?
I understand that every fan feels different about this, but i don't care at all what he says or does now. No words or actions can undo what he did for the club. Wanting to remove his star is super petty.

Hell, i don't even like the guy as a person, never did. But this is just absurd to me.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I understand that every fan feels different about this, but i don't care at all what he says or does now. No words or actions can undo what he did for the club. Wanting to remove his star is super petty.

Hell, i don't even like the guy as a person, never did. But this is just absurd to me.
I am against it too. For now. But we all know it's just the beginning of all controversies. We know Conte is a passionate man and there will be many things said until he leaves them. Many things. We are 6 games into this season and there have already been so much talking so it's gonna get worse and worse.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

boniek was supposed to have one of the 50 stars at the stadium as he was voted to get it by the fans. but as he made some controversial comments about the club as a tv pundit, the fans started to protest against his inclusion. that's why he was replaced by davids. i wasn't at tuz at that time, but as far as i remember, among my juventino friends nobody questioned that move back in the days.

and i'm not saying we should remove conte's star. i have no idea about the club's policy regarding those stars. i just think that a club legend should act accordingly even when he's not paid by the club anymore. conte's comments about the number of titles when asked about it ("i only know how many titles i won with juve"), him calling galliani & co maffiosi then hugging them as an nt coach, plus him accepting the stinkiest bench in the world of football clearly show that he's nothing more than a spineless mercenary - if his time at bari as a lecce-born guy wasn't enough proof for that.

it's not about his actions undoing everything that he did for juventus. of course he's one of the top50 most important people in juve's history. it's just i'm not completely sure being spineless, talking shit about juve, educating agnelli about values from inda's bench, or coaching inda at first place are the attributes of a juve legend.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
This is such a conundrum. I used to love him before his move to Inter, but now I understand both sides' arguments. His contribution to Juve is unquestionable and one might even argue that he's still a legend despite the move, however on the other hand, he joined the most vile club, one that tried to destroy Juve and therefore can't expect loyalty from Juve fans. Him winning implies us failing, he's helping an entity that wants to replace us. Inter and Juve are total opposites, that's simply a conversion that doesn't work.

Each time I think I figured where I stand, I'm having second thought.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)