Antonio Conte (45 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Glad to see almighty Slavia and this rather confused Barcelona side bringing Inda back with their feet on the ground after only two games, and nonetheless, the epic way it went for them last night can and should serve as an morale boost for us.

Now it’s time to put them in their rightful 2nd/3rd place in the league just aswell.

Aug 2, 2005
All he did was literally sit back and defend the entire 2nd half like a tactical pussy, of course he deserved to lose, its inda!
Talking only from a footballing point of view.. a one of the best teams in world on home turf.. and ur team fatigue started to show.. off course going to defend..

Barca second goal was just that counter where Messi flicked Asa.. otherwise they would have not scored..

Do you expect anyone coaching that inter team is going to attack and dominate second half at camp nou?

Won tactical game? How? Because he parked the bus and hoping for the best and still managed to lose? LOL
Inter were better first half.. second half with their capabilities and their fitness level.. it was only the solution

And so far I did not see any team not parking the bus against Barca in camp nou in the last 10 years (except the almighty Bayern).

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Talking only from a footballing point of view.. a one of the best teams in world on home turf.. and ur team fatigue started to show.. off course going to defend..

Barca second goal was just that counter where Messi flicked Asa.. otherwise they would have not scored..

Do you expect anyone coaching that inter team is going to attack and dominate second half at camp nou?

Inter were better first half.. second half with their capabilities and their fitness level.. it was only the solution

And so far I did not see any team not parking the bus against Barca in camp nou in the last 10 years (except the almighty Bayern).

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Believe me that barca team is not as good as people think this season. Dominate the midfield and you stand a good chance now. Suarez has lost half a yard of pace, griezmann hasn't quite clicked with the others. Problem is inda sat deeper and deeper and invited pressure with no outlet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)