Antonio Conte (27 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 23, 2013
Even if he were to record himself taking a shit on the JJ logo, there's no way in hell his star should be removed. 2011-12 season was he changing point for this club and moreso than anyone else that season was down to Marotta, Conte, Pirlo and Agnelli.

- - - Updated - - -

With that said Marchisio needs to have a star of his own

Aug 2, 2005
It is just funny how some ask for his star to be removed, as far as I read, the stars are given to players who contributed to the history of Juve, and Conte in that regard is as DP.
If we just give the star to Juventinos who contributed to the history of Juve, even 50 you will not fine, or maybe it will go to players pre 90s and very very very few after that

Imagine what you will do after 30 years from now!! Who will deserve a star, do you think players will be loyal to their beloved clubs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Personally I wouldn't take his star away but that argument has no weight because the argument against Conte is he took the one job you shouldn't take POST 2006. So it's literally just him that would be excluded.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It is just funny how some ask for his star to be removed, as far as I read, the stars are given to players who contributed to the history of Juve, and Conte in that regard is as DP.
If we just give the star to Juventinos who contributed to the history of Juve, even 50 you will not fine, or maybe it will go to players pre 90s and very very very few after that

Imagine what you will do after 30 years from now!! Who will deserve a star, do you think players will be loyal to their beloved clubs?

And now hes contributing to a club who tried to tarnish our history. Fuck cunte, hope we win tonight and sarri goes up and down the touch line with cig butt in his mouth raving and taunting cunte like a mad man for instant legendary status

Aug 2, 2005
And now hes contributing to a club who tried to tarnish our history. Fuck cunte, hope we win tonight and sarri goes up and down the touch line with cig butt in his mouth raving and taunting cunte like a mad man for instant legendary status
Well, to be honest, cant forget his years here to say his star should be removed.. at the same time.. I repeat Cerval comment below;
Still.. if you were him;; what would you do.. stay loyal to Juve who will never hire you again or move to somewhere who will pay you 9 mil per year..

The loyality of the past is gone..
This is such a conundrum. I used to love him before his move to Inter, but now I understand both sides' arguments. His contribution to Juve is unquestionable and one might even argue that he's still a legend despite the move, however on the other hand, he joined the most vile club, one that tried to destroy Juve and therefore can't expect loyalty from Juve fans. Him winning implies us failing, he's helping an entity that wants to replace us. Inter and Juve are total opposites, that's simply a conversion that doesn't work.

Each time I think I figured where I stand, I'm having second thought.
Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Mar 10, 2009
What I don't get, is that he left Juve because he felt we did not have the financial capabilities to compete. However, by signing with Inter, isn't he reuniting with the same transfer guru which he believes wasn't good enough?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
The hilarious thing is Conte in that interview said something along the lines of football being a sport not a war and we should not forget that. Except Inter tried to literally end juventus outside of the pitch. It wasn't just 'sport' where that was concerned. He's so fucking wrong with what he's saying.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I honestly still love Conte. I can't forget everything he has done for Juve.

He always were like he is today only that he was our symbol so we were judging him from the fan point of view by that time.

Now, like a Merda coach he is now so I hope we can make him cries during the 90min of the game

Aug 2, 2005
What I don't get, is that he left Juve because he felt we did not have the financial capabilities to compete. However, by signing with Inter, isn't he reuniting with the same transfer guru which he believes wasn't good enough?
He left cause he was seeing serie a as done and no challenge in it and wanted to do better..
And this is the argument Allegri fan boys is using against conte that with almost same team allegri reached final

Aug 2, 2005
And here you go..

New Inter Coach Antonio Conte “wanted a return to Juventus, but the Agnelli family put a veto on it,” claims FIFA Council member Evelina Christillin.
The two teams face off this evening at 19.45 UK time (18.45 GMT), click here for a match preview.

Conte was criticised for choosing to join their arch-rivals, having represented Juve as both a player and a Coach, with 15,000 fans signing a petition calling for his star to be removed from the Walk of Fame.
However, the situation could’ve been very different over the summer when Max Allegri and Luciano Spalletti were dismissed.
“We know Conte wanted a return to Juventus, but there were some very precise vetoes on his comeback. Let’s just say it was the family and the club that blocked it,” Christillin told the Corriere di Torino newspaper.
She is a business mogul in Turin, a long-time associate of the Agnelli family and a member of the FIFA Council since 2006.
“Conte is one of the best, he can get blood from a stone, even if now he’s working with a lot more than stones. I saw Inter’s performance against Barcelona and they played a superb match for 60 minutes.

“Conte is a symbol of Juve and Beppe Marotta was also an important figure in the Bianconeri history of the last few years. Our affection for them is unchanged, even if for a day they will be at least a little bit ‘enemies’ too.”
The Coach was furious at the idea of removing his star from the Allianz Juventus Stadium Walk of Fame.
“That would be entirely stupid, we have only to thank him and those who helped bring success to the club,” added Christillin.
“Of course Conte can win the Scudetto with Inter – the man took Italy to the European Championship quarter-finals with Simone Zaza and Graziano Pellè.”

Apr 19, 2007
When Ronaldo scores I cant wait to see Contes face. He didnt believe in the project anymore. He wasnt loyal to us when we gave him a big break of his career. He wasnt some highly touted coach at the time. So him leaving to me was fine. The way he left was crappy, and the things he said were derogatory at best. Now our project is still rising and his personal one has stalled.

I dont hate him but I do recognize him for what he is and it was a good move to not let him back

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I recently watched a documentary on him on SkyItalia, before I wasn't so bothered about him. But when it showed his career with Juve as a player and a coach giving everything for the club and his relationship with the fans. It just seemed so bizarre and a slap in the face to join Inter.

I can understand why people want his star removed, especially to be replaced by Marchisio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)