Antonio Conte (28 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He is ten times better motivator then a tactician.His players are soldiers who exactly knows where their place on the field is.Don't like his methods .Alegri is way better tactician .But Idon't know what to say about Sarri.Seems that he has no influence to this team nor any authority .I am very concerned for Serie A this year.CL is a dream football.

Aug 2, 2005
I can't wait for Inter match ... it will be a fight .... street fight ....

We need to give them a reality check performance and result .... and root them in their darkness like every year ...
I am mostly worried about this game than any other game

Unfortunately, i don’t trust that Sarri has the answers to this game, we should win convincingly and by a 2 goals margin,, otherwise,, it is going to be a long season :)
But lets wait 7 more days and see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He's a piece of shit, not only because he joined that piece of shit club, but because he harps on about being a man of principle then pulls that bitch move, no bitches allowed in the legends section.
It's a gig my dude

That shouldn't be held against the man's ledger for what he's done with this club. I hope that is the same reason why Lippi, Trap don't have a thread in the Legends sections as well. I guess we'll have to wait until Max joins his next club.

Tuz is such a fucked up little corner of the interwebs

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
He's a piece of shit, not only because he joined that piece of shit club, but because he harps on about being a man of principle then pulls that bitch move, no bitches allowed in the legends section.
You da man. Legends section should be reserved for players who actually love the club. Even Bobo Vieri shows more affection towards Juve than Conte does.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It's a gig my dude

That shouldn't be held against the man's ledger for what he's done with this club. I hope that is the same reason why Lippi, Trap don't have a thread in the Legends sections as well. I guess we'll have to wait until Max joins his next club.

Tuz is such a fucked up little corner of the interwebs
Exactly a gig, and one big gag at the end at our expense. Conte gets treated differently because of how loudly anti-inter he was and that little event called calciopoli.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Exactly a gig, and one big gag at the end at our expense. Conte gets treated differently because of how loudly anti-inter he was and that little event called calciopoli.
Still overlooking the entire body of work is petty. I suppose that's the reason why Lippi and Trap aren't don't have their threads retired there either. Need to zoom out from time to time thats all

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Still overlooking the entire body of work is petty. I suppose that's the reason why Lippi and Trap aren't don't have their threads retired there either. Need to zoom out from time to time thats all
Nah i don't need to do any zooming, defended the guy against everyone but certain things are unpardonable and very well erase any good one might have done in the past, it's not a matter of perspective it's a matter of boundaries.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Mourinho : "Italy Return 'Unlikely'

Mourinho has been out of Italy since leading Inter to a historic Treble in 2010, and he remains hugely proud of his time with the Nerazzurri.

“Inter is my home and Moratti remains both my President and friend,” he told Tiki Taka.

“When I say he, I say family. It’s as if he was my family, and I feel his family in a special way: everyone here is really special.

“My job also consists of finding the empathy I had with Inter fans. I give my all. I join a club, I take the shirt, I wear it and I live with that shirt.

“I create empathy with fans and antipathy with opponents, but I believe this empathy is important for creating a bond and a special relationship with them.

“Afterwards, of course, when you win and trophies arrive, this empathy can be transformed into passion, which is what it was.

“There were crucial matches in the race for the Scudetto, Coppa Italia and Champions League. The victory in Kiev, for example, was the start of everything.

“The mega defeat in Barcelona [2-0] was the best defeat of my life. After practically two weeks between the Finals of the Coppa Italia and Champions League, it almost looked like a movie with ‘the perfect end’ to a story that was fantastic for me.”

The Portuguese left the Beneamata for Real Madrid in 2010, so why did he?

“I knew it would go like this. The first year, after winning the League, which was almost normal for Inter, I understood the emotion of their fans so I could only imagine, after experiencing that emotion after the semi-final against Barcelona, what the city of Milan would be like after Madrid.

“Everyone in the squad, not just the players but also everyone one, was a big family: I preferred to leave before returning because it was already a difficult situation in the dressing room and I realised it would’ve been even more difficult on the bus.

“I knew that if I came back, I would’ve said ‘no’ to Real Madrid for the third time, but I had in mind to win La Liga and the Premier League, and I didn’t want to miss this third chance with Real.

“I haven’t worked for seven, eight months so we’ll see what happens, but I don’t think I’ll come back to work in Italy. It’s a sensation, but I don’t think my future will be in Italy.”

The 56-year-old was joined on stage by regular panelist Antonio Cassano...

“I laugh because I like him. I enjoyed having him as my opponent. Usually you have fun with your own players and not your opponents, but he was a very talented one and very fair.

“He’s someone who amuses people and he’s good for football. I remember Cassano, a talent that could’ve been better than what he was.

“However, I always say: ‘If you had fun, it’s not important that you didn’t do better than you could have. What matters is that you enjoyed yourself.’”

It should be a reference for Conte who already Juventus Player since 21 years old

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)