Antonio Conte (112 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Well frankly you'd expect every club to do that not only Chelsea. But for now Conte has been taken of his duties with no intention from the club to pay a compensation and it will go to court 100 percent. Reports coming from the journalists that cover the club say that Chelsea will take it to court as they have lost a lot of money with the Diego Costa situation. As I told you, Diego Costa was an integral part of our team and there was no intention of selling him, nor he did want to leave, everything was perfect between Diego Costa and the club, especially his relationship with the fans was perfect, on par with Hazard's, but Conte acted as he ruled over everybody and banned him to come back for the pre season and listed him for sale on his behalf. I don't know what is going to happen next and I don't care, it's not my money to be honest.

Now in England they have announced Maurizio Sarri and this midfielder Jorginho as done deal. They say Higuain is next on the list and there have been very strong rumours for maybe over a month on this centre back from Juventus, Rugani.

Think this guy Sarri is perfect for the Chelsea board as I read an interview of his a few weeks back in which he said he does not care about the transfer market, he is supposed to work with what the club brings him and improve the respective players. Plus he is an attacking minded coach that Pep Guardiola talked very highly of in England during this year, not only after their matches in Champions League, but also in different interviews he did, he said he thinks that Sarri is probably the closest thing to him in world football as they both share the same vision on how the game should be played and they both put a lot of work on positional play and some other tactics related stuff I can't remember now.
Chelsea using events a year prior to not paying Conte the agreed compensation is silly, no way that holds up in court.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
And you still says you love Conte :rofl:

We here have been making fun of Conte's 10 euro comments for 3 years, that's it, just because of such comments and the way he left us, and he was our legend.
Well frankly you'd expect every club to do that not only Chelsea. But for now Conte has been taken of his duties with no intention from the club to pay a compensation and it will go to court 100 percent. Reports coming from the journalists that cover the club say that Chelsea will take it to court as they have lost a lot of money with the Diego Costa situation. As I told you, Diego Costa was an integral part of our team and there was no intention of selling him, nor he did want to leave, everything was perfect between Diego Costa and the club, especially his relationship with the fans was perfect, on par with Hazard's, but Conte acted as he ruled over everybody and banned him to come back for the pre season and listed him for sale on his behalf. I don't know what is going to happen next and I don't care, it's not my money to be honest.

Now in England they have announced Maurizio Sarri and this midfielder Jorginho as done deal. They say Higuain is next on the list and there have been very strong rumours for maybe over a month on this centre back from Juventus, Rugani.

Think this guy Sarri is perfect for the Chelsea board as I read an interview of his a few weeks back in which he said he does not care about the transfer market, he is supposed to work with what the club brings him and improve the respective players. Plus he is an attacking minded coach that Pep Guardiola talked very highly of in England during this year, not only after their matches in Champions League, but also in different interviews he did, he said he thinks that Sarri is probably the closest thing to him in world football as they both share the same vision on how the game should be played and they both put a lot of work on positional play and some other tactics related stuff I can't remember now.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

if you think Conte is hard headed then you dont know Sarri. He doesn't rotate players, change his system, alienates those who he doesnt trust, fails to integrate new signings and falls out with players. Very much the definiton of a one-dimensional coach.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Come join us cunt!
There probably isn't a more crazy bunch of nerds on Tuz that I wouldn't rather join for some drinks and Juve matches than you guys on that fucking island.

But.

I am terrified of spiders which you folks have in abundance. Even if I didn't see spiders I would probably cry if I came across a cassowary. So, it would take some significant planning with you guys on how I could avoid those. I would rather take my chances with a bear than a huntsman spider.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
There probably isn't a more crazy bunch of nerds on Tuz that I wouldn't rather join for some drinks and Juve matches than you guys on that fucking island.

But.

I am terrified of spiders which you folks have in abundance. Even if I didn't see spiders I would probably cry if I came across a cassowary. So, it would take some significant planning with you guys on how I could avoid those. I would rather take my chances with a bear than a huntsman spider.
I woke up with a huntsman spider on my face once. Scared the shit out of me. I grew up on a farm too so the spiders there were bigger than usual. The fuc*#ng this was almost the size of my hand! Ahh, good times. How do you feel about snakes? Eastern Brown Snakes to be exact? those fuc*ers were everywhere when I was a kid

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I woke up with a huntsman spider on my face once. Scared the shit out of me. I grew up on a farm too so the spiders there were bigger than usual. The fuc*#ng this was almost the size of my hand! Ahh, good times. How do you feel about snakes? Eastern Brown Snakes to be exact? those fuc*ers were everywhere when I was a kid
You basically just ruined any chance of me ever going to Australia.

Snakes, don't care. Obviously I'll walk in the other direction if I see one but if I woke up with a huntsman spider the size of my hand on my face I'll probably just jump off a building because I'll never be the same after that.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
You basically just ruined any chance of me ever going to Australia.

Snakes, don't care. Obviously I'll walk in the other direction if I see one but if I woke up with a huntsman spider the size of my hand on my face I'll probably just jump off a building because I'll never be the same after that.
Haha, yea i hate spiders. One crawled into my car one morning too when I was about 18. I was on my way somewhere really early and was half asleep. I thought it was on the outside of the glass. It wasn't until i tried to tap it off and actually touched the c*nt that I realised it was on the inside of the glass (again right by my head). Had to pull over and kick it off. I was awake after that

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Haha, yea i hate spiders. One crawled into my car one morning too when I was about 18. I was on my way somewhere really early and was half asleep. I thought it was on the outside of the glass. It wasn't until i tried to tap it off and actually touched the c*nt that I realised it was on the inside of the glass (again right by my head). Had to pull over and kick it off. I was awake after that
Who needs coffee :lol:

Oct 31, 2016
if you think Conte is hard headed then you dont know Sarri. He doesn't rotate players, change his system, alienates those who he doesnt trust, fails to integrate new signings and falls out with players. Very much the definiton of a one-dimensional coach.
Fair enough mate you know some insight me I just know little to nothing about the guy only what I've read from some articles and a couple of Napoli matches I've watched. If indeed he does not care that much of buying a couple of 80M players every summer then I think he'll do just fine at Chelsea.

Main reason the board went for him I think it's his style of play to be fair. Apart from Mourinho mark I and Carlo Ancelotti, we've played an ugly brand of football to be honest. Maybe it's time for a big change and it comes in a good moment as this is a season of transition for us we're not playing Champions League football next season so we'll fully concentrate on the league. I also expect a lot of changes in the first team and hopefully Sarri will reshape things, go back to a four man defence etc. It's a season where there is no expectations so as long as he'll be playing expansive football I don't think he is going to have any problems.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

No, only classless shit clubs

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
WΏΏdy?;5800338 said:
OK? I love Conte, he's a legend. But I'd push him down the stairs if it meant us getting Zidane.
Zidane was extremely lucky to get those results with Real. Judging the qualities of players and managers solely on results is just stupid.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Fair enough mate you know some insight me I just know little to nothing about the guy only what I've read from some articles and a couple of Napoli matches I've watched. If indeed he does not care that much of buying a couple of 80M players every summer then I think he'll do just fine at Chelsea.

Main reason the board went for him I think it's his style of play to be fair. Apart from Mourinho mark I and Carlo Ancelotti, we've played an ugly brand of football to be honest. Maybe it's time for a big change and it comes in a good moment as this is a season of transition for us we're not playing Champions League football next season so we'll fully concentrate on the league. I also expect a lot of changes in the first team and hopefully Sarri will reshape things, go back to a four man defence etc. It's a season where there is no expectations so as long as he'll be playing expansive football I don't think he is going to have any problems.
Pep also said his team will play with maximum strength against Shakhtar to give Napoli a chance to qualify, but he played his second team and lost 2-1. I wouldn't care too much what Pep says.
And as much as I dislike Conte for his antics what Chelsea is doing is disgusting. I hope they lose the case and end of paying even more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 108)