Antonio Conte (60 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Chelsea is super cheap, shouldve paid Sarris clause when it was still active. They dont mind paying tens of millions for a reserve player, but when they have to pay 8m for Sarri they drag it out as if its going to bankrupt their club

Gabigol

Jul 6, 2018
Screw Chelsea for acting like cunts. They really think they can cheap out ADL and get Sarri for next to nothing :rofl:. They gonna end up paying a lot more than they should. Fuck them for treating Conte like a gf watching you flirt a blonde Insta bimbo with bigger booty and boobs.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If the man is not fired, he goes to work. Simple as that. He could have been a dick and not shown up, given Chelsea's not so subtle desire to go after Sarri.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Chelsea sack Antonio Conte, Sarri could be in line to replace ex-Juve coach
12 July at 16:01

Chelsea have finally sacked their manager as per the information gathered by Sky Italia. Antonio Conte was appointed as the English Premier League club’s manager in 2016 after he finished managing Italy at the 2016 UEFA European championship. Antonio Conte’s tactics f playing three at the back helped the Blues win the Premier League title in his first season in England.

Antonio Conte struggled to replace Chelsea’s title winning form during the course of the last season, which saw them finish outside the top four in the English Premier League table. They finished in the fifth spot. ​However, the former Juventus coach helped the Blues to win the FA Cup after defeating Manchester United in the final in May.

But, Chelsea’s failure to qualify for the UEFA Champions League of the next season saw the English Premier League club sack Antonio Conte. Antonio Conte will be replaced by Maurizio Sarri as the new Chelsea manager.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Funny thing huh, life.

You and Aus hail from Southern Eyetaliens and somehow ended up in Austrailia.

Me too...but ended up in Ohio. I got screwed before I was even born. hate u guys
There’s a huge population of Italians in Australia relative to our population. Big influx of immigrants after both World Wars. Mainly from the Sicily, Calabria and Campania regions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 49)

• Oggy