Antonio Conte (52 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
This was certainly a lot classier than what Chelsea came up with

Conte: Thank you, Chelsea
By Football Italia staff

Antonio Conte has thanked Chelsea’s 'amazing’ fans for the last two years and hopes the club 'continue to be successful’.

Conte was sacked last week to make way for ex-Napoli boss Maurizio Sarri after a difficult second season at Stamford Bridge, although the former Italy CT did end it with an FA Cup.

“I would like to thank all of my friends at Chelsea Football Club for their hard work and support over the past two seasons which enabled us to win the Premier League and FA Cup together,” he said in a statement via the League Managers’ Association (LMA).

“To the players, whose talent and commitment was so important to our successes, I thank them for everything. It has been a pleasure working with them every day.

“To my staff, who always worked so hard, I must say thank you and well done for their professionalism and dedication throughout.

“I have enjoyed my time in England and London so much and I want to thank the Chelsea fans who have been amazing to me and my family.

“It was fantastic for me to be able to share my emotions, passion and enthusiasm throughout two unforgettable seasons with these amazing Chelsea supporters, who will always stay in my heart.

“I hope Chelsea will continue to be successful and I wish everyone well for next season. I have made many memories during my time with Chelsea, which I will take with me into my next challenge.”

The 48-year-old notably won the Premier League in his debut campaign with the Blues, doing so with an unprecedented 30 victories in 38 games, only bettered by Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City last term.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This was certainly a lot classier than what Chelsea came up with

Conte: Thank you, Chelsea
By Football Italia staff

Antonio Conte has thanked Chelsea’s 'amazing’ fans for the last two years and hopes the club 'continue to be successful’.

Conte was sacked last week to make way for ex-Napoli boss Maurizio Sarri after a difficult second season at Stamford Bridge, although the former Italy CT did end it with an FA Cup.

“I would like to thank all of my friends at Chelsea Football Club for their hard work and support over the past two seasons which enabled us to win the Premier League and FA Cup together,” he said in a statement via the League Managers’ Association (LMA).

“To the players, whose talent and commitment was so important to our successes, I thank them for everything. It has been a pleasure working with them every day.

“To my staff, who always worked so hard, I must say thank you and well done for their professionalism and dedication throughout.

“I have enjoyed my time in England and London so much and I want to thank the Chelsea fans who have been amazing to me and my family.

“It was fantastic for me to be able to share my emotions, passion and enthusiasm throughout two unforgettable seasons with these amazing Chelsea supporters, who will always stay in my heart.

“I hope Chelsea will continue to be successful and I wish everyone well for next season. I have made many memories during my time with Chelsea, which I will take with me into my next challenge.”

The 48-year-old notably won the Premier League in his debut campaign with the Blues, doing so with an unprecedented 30 victories in 38 games, only bettered by Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City last term.
:tup:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Karma gave us Allegri and gave Conte a 10m pay off while he enjoy vacationing all year waiting for his next job :baus:

Karma is definitely not a bitch.

Mar 10, 2009
He is correct tho, this is 100 percent true. They sacked him when all the jobs were taken.
like he wasn't aware of his inevitable sacking lol. If he was really that keen about another role, he could have simply offered himself to the club that interested him. It was obvious he was waiting get sacked so he could get his big pay; many Chelsea fans even believed he wanted to get sacked as earlier as April.

Note: I like what he's doing now though lol, I find it hilarious.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Yeah and there was no top job available for him anyways. Wonder what's karma got to do with anything, Conte is just taking them for a ride, anything that comes after this is just bonus.

The jobs that were available then are available even now and will be for any day for the year, like AC Milan.

Mar 10, 2009
WΏΏdy?;5807848 said:
Yeah and there was no top job available for him anyways. Wonder what's karma got to do with anything, Conte is just taking them for a ride, anything that comes after this is just bonus.

The jobs that were available then are available even now and will be for any day for the year, like AC Milan.

Exactly lol. It would be interesting to see how far he can go with this lol.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
WΏΏdy?;5807848 said:

Really italy job and real madrid don't count?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)