Antonio Conte (57 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
If he wins against City or Barca he effectively proves management right and himself wrong. Its almost by design that the team has a good performance then throws it away with a gift in the end. Once he is in the "give me more transfer money mode" he holds himself and the team back. If he makes top 4 and doesnt get the sack by some miracle, he should have the decency to quit just like he did with us.
Disgusting attitude, and i'm not sure because if he just went full on attack mode they'd get smashed by several goals so it'd make more sense to do that without everybody criticising you for being negative

At any rate that Chelsea - City game was embarrassing, it's not even a 'defensive' tactic to literally let your opposition pass it for 90 minutes without so much as jogging towards them. It was like a fixed match.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Disgusting attitude, and i'm not sure because if he just went full on attack mode they'd get smashed by several goals so it'd make more sense to do that without everybody criticising you for being negative

At any rate that Chelsea - City game was embarrassing, it's not even a 'defensive' tactic to literally let your opposition pass it for 90 minutes without so much as jogging towards them. It was like a fixed match.
well he does have a history of doing those...

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
so you're Conte and you've got this and unlimited resources, who do you sign?

Areola
D.Alves-Marquinhos-T.Silva-Kurzawa
Verratti-Motta-Rabiot
Mbappe-Cavani-Neymar

I'd say he'll go for Donnarumma, Romagnoli, Kante and Florenzi

Donnarumma
Marquinhos-T.Silva-Romagnoli
Florenzi-Kante-Verratti-Kurzawa
Mbappe-Neymar
Cavani

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
so you're Conte and you've got this and unlimited resources, who do you sign?

Areola
D.Alves-Marquinhos-T.Silva-Kurzawa
Verratti-Motta-Rabiot
Mbappe-Cavani-Neymar

I'd say he'll go for Donnarumma, Romagnoli, Kante and Florenzi

Donnarumma
Marquinhos-T.Silva-Romagnoli
Florenzi-Kante-Verratti-Kurzawa
Mbappe-Neymar
Cavani
Maybe QFs next season :xperd:

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I don't think Conte is an attacking coach, having Neymar and Mbappe I wouldn't bet on him to take them to the next level

He would probably improve them defensively and just play a counter attack with those players

Probably could win it with them because they have one of the strongest attacks in the world and would have a strong defence under him as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)