Antonio Conte (134 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
First order of business: perma ban Kyle

- - - Updated - - -

Edit:

Make Kyle a Mod
You would fuckin gyp me wouldnt you
I don't like the edit, I won't be safe if @Kyle is mod. Should make me admin.
Dont worry i wouldnt ever perma ban you but i would institute a strict policy of infracting you for instances of degeneracy and whatever the black equivalent of weeabooism is.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
ok, that's me, i called him naive. just give me a better objective for a guy who:
- knows mourinho and the way he provokes his public "debates" with other colleagues
- knows his own past
- and he's still happy to continue that pointless war of words with mourinho, that serves nobody but mourinho

so what's your take on conte's behavior here?
I think he had to answer him, if nothing more than additional fire for his team in their next encounter with mou, the Chelsea players obviously can't stand him. His English is not perfect so i won't fault him on style.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't mean he's always naive, but he fell for Mourinho's old mind games
Please enlighten me how this affects Chelseas season in any way, if anything the last thing mou needs is more fuel for his old disgruntled players who already can't stand him

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Mourinho is a sly weasel and cunt; he's a loathsome weak minded character. He resorts to these types of antics time and time again. He's become so irrelevant that he needs this kind of shit to stay important.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I think he had to answer him, if nothing more than additional fire for his team in their next encounter with mou, the Chelsea players obviously can't stand him. His English is not perfect so i won't fault him on style.

- - - Updated - - -

Please enlighten me how this affects Chelseas season in any way, if anything the last thing mou needs is more fuel for his old disgruntled players who already can't stand him
i agree that he had to answer something - but mourinho proved from time to time that he can get so dirty that nobody can match him. a comment like "we all know josé, he's all mouth when his team is in trouble; he played that kind of game with wenger, ranieri and some others before, and he can say whatever he wants, that's not my playground" with a smile might have made him look stronger in my book. now that conte played mourinho's dirty game, he's an epo-filled match fixer with a hair implant, while mourinho is being mourinho, the jackass he's always been. conte played from mourinho's book and got burned.

i have no idea what was conte thinking, honestly.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
i agree that he had to answer something - but mourinho proved from time to time that he can get so dirty that nobody can match him. a comment like "we all know josé, he's all mouth when his team is in trouble; he played that kind of game with wenger, ranieri and some others before, and he can say whatever he wants, that's not my playground" with a smile might have made him look stronger in my book. now that conte played mourinho's dirty game, he's an epo-filled match fixer with a hair implant, while mourinho is being mourinho, the jackass he's always been. conte played from mourinho's book and got burned.

i have no idea what was conte thinking, honestly.
is he? well at least not any more than he was before, I don't think Mourinho's comments were news to anyone. after that exchange I have more respect for Conte and less for Mourinho as one argues with valid points while the other simply throws dirt, but maybe that's just the way I see things, I was in Conte's corner all the time anyway.

besides I love how everyone says that Mourinho needs this to distract people from his team underperforming, fact is that Chelsea are actually doing worse than ManUtd, they're a point behind in EPL and have an opponent 10 times as strong in CL, Conte needs all the pressure distraction and fire for his players he can get.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
is he? well at least not any more than he was before, I don't think Mourinho's comments were news to anyone. after that exchange I have more respect for Conte and less for Mourinho as one argues with valid points while the other throws dirt, but maybe that's just the way I see things, I was in Conte's corner all the time anyway.

besides I love how everyone says that Mourinho needs this to distract people from his team underperforming, fact is that Chelsea are actually doing worse than ManUtd, they're a point behind in EPL and have an opponent 10 times as strong in CL, Conte needs all the pressure distraction and fire for his players he can get.
conte is a juve legend, we obviously know much more about him than the average epl fan, and a lot of current epl followers were not even alive when those doping allegations to juve happened. also, fake news spread faster and reach more audience than real news, so i bet that "banned for match fixing" part did some damage to conte's image, despite being factually false.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
So according to some here, Conte shouldv just shut up and let Jose spread all the fake news without attempting to hit back at him in order to clear his image.

Tell me again please, how did Conte make a fool of hisself or how did he exactly get dragged into Mou's game, just because he called him out for suffering of senile dementia? LOL, to me that seems mature enough and tbh i cant see anyone else other than some brainfarted Mourinho/ManUTD fans that could actually side with Jose in this scenario, it doesnt get more obvious that the guy has clear mental and professional issues which he desperately is trying to draw attention from...

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
This is classic Mourinho though. People (media) is talking about this fight between Conte and Mourinho and how Mourinho just won this battle etc. Instead of asking, why is Mourinho 15p behind Man City when he has spent 300m pounds in his 2 years at Man Utd and still cant compete for title.

I know Conte spent some money too this summer but much less, and last season he won largely with the same group of players Mourinho got sacked with (with the addition of Kante).

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Are people who mentioned Conte stooping to Mourinho's level for real? :D

You haven't seen Conte angry before? This was NOT an angry Conte. The man simply hinted at Mourinho's past without details and said life goes on.

I really see Mourinho coming out of this with a shitface as usual. His rein as a top coach is nearing the end. I find it very difficult for ManU players to respect their manager after this never ending butthurt reaction, the exact opposite can be said about Chelsea players and Conte.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This is classic Mourinho though. People (media) is talking about this fight between Conte and Mourinho and how Mourinho just won this battle etc. Instead of asking, why is Mourinho 15p behind Man City when he has spent 300m pounds in his 2 years at Man Utd and still cant compete for title.

I know Conte spent some money too this summer but much less, and last season he won largely with the same group of players Mourinho got sacked with (with the addition of Kante).
Exactly :tup: Mourinho has always done this...distracts papers from talking about how he has been found out as a coach and will inevitably fail with united too

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Exactly :tup: Mourinho has always done this...distracts papers from talking about how he has been found out as a coach and will inevitably fail with united too
Yes. Even when he was successfull, and not just now when he "has been found out". To distract the media and take pressure away from the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 126)