Antonio Conte (29 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
We should sign him then, cause maybe we will get lucky in the final with him.

"He got lucky to have played us and Atletico?" Who the fk does he need to face for it not to be lucky then? Real has like one of the best records in the CL finals. They lost to Liverpool in the 80s last time they lost CL/Euro final, but that was different times, when Liverpool was the biggest club in UK and Europe. I mean to this date, Liverpool is still most won English CL winner.
Milan?

Jokes aside, he's a good coach and happens to have the best squad in the world.

But he did get lucky against Bayern.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri would win 5 CLs in a row with that squad.

Jk, they'd disrespect him and leave.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
She's been at Chelsea for 14 year, had 10 years experience there before becoming DS.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus Chelsea have in general done really well in terms of transfers & coaches the past few years, better than any other PL club I'd argue.

- - - Updated - - -

Though this summer was weird, selling Matic to United was probably a big mistake.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
She's been at Chelsea for 14 year, had 10 years experience there before becoming DS.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus Chelsea have in general done really well in terms of transfers & coaches the past few years, better than any other PL club I'd argue.

- - - Updated - - -

Though this summer was weird, selling Matic to United was probably a big mistake.
Ten years of doing what? What transfer would you highlight as a master stroke over the last 5 years there?

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
They signed Azpilicueta for 7m in 2012. He has been their starter for either RB or one of the 3 man defense for years now. He is precisely the type of player who we could do for the RB right now. Very good player, but cause he isnt flashy, gets unnoticed. So i wouldnt say that Chelsea cant buy cheap and good.

- - - Updated - - -

Conte is the reason kante is there
Do you have like a confirmed statement type of proof for that? Thought he moved cause Chelsea bigger club than Leicester and Man Utd went for hype names like Pogba instead.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
We don't know. But if you're essentially accusing her of doing nothing useful during that time, you're gonna have to provide the evidence.

Most of the title winning squad from last season was brought in by her, while operating on a net spend of 87 million since taking over in 2013. But I'm not claiming that she's some super transfer master, you're the one accusing her of incompetence. And I see little justifictaion for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Conte is the reason kante is there
And who is the reason Conte is there?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
They signed Azpilicueta for 7m in 2012. He has been their starter for either RB or one of the 3 man defense for years now. He is precisely the type of player who we could do for the RB right now. Very good player, but cause he isnt flashy, gets unnoticed. So i wouldnt say that Chelsea cant buy cheap and good.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have like a confirmed statement type of proof for that? Thought he moved cause Chelsea bigger club than Leicester and Man Utd went for hype names like Pogba instead.
Check his twitter

- - - Updated - - -

We don't know. But if you're essentially accusing her of doing nothing useful during that time, you're gonna have to provide the evidence.

Most of the title winning squad from last season was brought in by her, while operating on a net spend of 87 million since taking over in 2013. But I'm not claiming that she's some super transfer master, you're the one accusing her of incompetence. And I see little justifictaion for that.

- - - Updated - - -

And who is the reason Conte is there?
Lol I'm the one who had to provide evidence? Sure buddy.

As for bringing the coach, the subject was transfers, her being called a transfer guru and all. Obviously you have nothing to offer to back up that statement.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Well you started bringing her up in a rather derogatory way in the first place and doubted her competence.

So I'd say bruden of proof is in your court.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 20)