Antonio Conte (51 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 10, 2009
These were the kinda teams we dropped points against when he was at Juve. We turned up to the big games but dropped points on minnows like Galatasaray and Nordsland whatever their name was.
How did we turn up to the big games? We lost to Bayern home and away and we failed to get a win over Real in both fixtures and the less we say about the semi final match against Benfica the better.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
These were the kinda teams we dropped points against when he was at Juve. We turned up to the big games but dropped points on minnows like Galatasaray and Nordsland whatever their name was.
teams from Azerbaijan are worse than turkish or danish. if he failef to win this he would be treated the same way as inter last season after their humiliation against beersheva

Mar 10, 2009
unsurprisingly though. Would have been dope if we were the strongest team in Europe that early on.
What about the Real games in 2014? and Benfica in that same year?

Dunno dude, under Allegri, we have already beaten Real, Barcelona, Man City (Home and Away) and gave Bayern a good go in 2016. I don't see Conte delivering against the big teams, because of his inferior complex.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
What about the Real games in 2014? and Benfica in that same year?

Dunno dude, under Allegri, we have already beaten Real, Barcelona, Man City (Home and Away) and gave Bayern a good go in 2016. I don't see Conte delivering against the big teams, because of his inferior complex.
We gave Madrid a good go too with a shit squad under Conte. Bayern was far too superior to vucinic and matri Juve.

We dropped points against Galata and Nordsjelland and shit teams like that. Or at least that was what the theory was.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We gave Madrid a good go too with a shit squad under Conte. Bayern was far too superior to vucinic and matri Juve.

We dropped points against Galata and Nordsjelland and shit teams like that. Or at least that was what the theory was.
Shit squad?

We had the BBBC, MVP midfield and Tevez in attack. You make it sound like Conte coached scrubs during his Juventus career.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Make love not drugs.
herb is not drug
i make love to my maryjane everytime i crush her up, her aroma arouses me
fillin her up in my rolling papers and feeling her out while i spread her all over that paper :drool:
Then i roll her over, tuck it in and :maddy:
A perfect cone has been born from my love and mary's love

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)