Antonio Conte (27 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Thats true. Us winning the scudetto was never in doubt and we are used to it now. Should be in the bag by default.

Winning the CL now that would be impressive.
"Those who have never won anything, think about making banal the hard work of those who succeed." said a great man yesterday.

Juventus 1897

Apr 4, 2013
:agree:

Winning the Scudetto is an underwhelming achievement, but ill take it
well, in 2012 after 2 7th places winning scudetto was pretty good achievement tho , and we were undefeated back then that meant a lot, sure we had many draws with low teams like bologna, chievo or lecce but still a incredible achievemnt after that period so conte deserves praise for sure, but after our next 2 dominant scudetti it was clear we need to reach the next level and we did that under max , i hope we can reach maximum level of dominance in years to come if allegri stays , beppe and fabio on transfers with quality players we can become even more legendary, will be interesting to see how conte will do in europe next season at chelsea, would be even more interesting if we would face chelsea in a knockout round like QF , if allegri schools conte there then there is no doubt who is the better coach .

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
thats how far this club has gone. I might possibly stop watching football after we win the CL.
It would only make some sense if we won something like 6 CL's in a row, which both you and I know, aint happening.

But like every cycle it will eventually come to an end, even our scudetto dominance so lets enjoy it while we can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)