Antonio Conte (96 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Not that many Juve fans approve this till today but there was no calciopoli back then and not the 90's rivalry so it has less affect than Conte for instance joining Inter today.

That said, I'd approve for this myself, Allegri with us Conte with them, I know the outcome.
To be honest when Alegri came here at first I can't stand him since I was so impressed with Conte,especially after that nightmare post calciopolli years.But now I admit,in whole how wrong I was.We play more easily and better with him,and he is very intelligent coach,so I know the outcome too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
To be honest when Alegri came here at first I can't stand him since I was so impressed with Conte,especially after that nightmare post calciopolli years.But now I admit,in whole how wrong I was.We play more easily and better with him,and he is very intelligent coach,so I know the outcome too.
:agree:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
He's pretty much asking Chelsea for a raise or to revise his contract. He must've sent a agent or someone to throw that in the rumor mill to scare chelsea and raise his wages for what he has done with the club. If that was the case that's pretty shady, like the way he left Juve. It's not like he got chelsea the CL cup. Hell it's not even for sure he's won the PL but statistically I guess he has.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
He's pretty much asking Chelsea for a raise or to revise his contract. He must've sent a agent or someone to throw that in the rumor mill to scare chelsea and raise his wages for what he has done with the club. If that was the case that's pretty shady, like the way he left Juve. It's not like he got chelsea the CL cup. Hell it's not even for sure he's won the PL but statistically I guess he has.
Pls, do you also believe Verratti asked his agent to spread rumours about him joining Inter? This makes even less sense

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 93)