Antonio Conte (353 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Arsenal is definitely clueless.

They are stingy as fuck but when they chose to give out money this year they picked Xhaka over Kante.
They didn't pick him over Kante, Kante picked ambitious top club over a loser top club. Was an obvious choice to male. One of Wengers most common habit is talking about players he almost signed, Kante is latest example (even bragged he wanted him while he was in 2nd division in France). Then goes on to say he doesn't understand why the deal didn't happen, maybe he chose the money, like theres not another reason to choose Chelsea over them.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
More like they're on their way to become a poverty version of Madrid. The Madrid that were barely winning anything while buying big names and were get embarrassed every year in the CL.
Oh yeah, their pre-Mourinho times, those were fun as hell, they got eliminated in first playoff round of CL like 6 years in a row or smth.

Oct 31, 2016
Was a bit worried he'd lose his patience at some point and fall into Mourinho's trap of starting a drama show. That prat Mourinho constantly throwing digs lately at both Chelsea and Conte for playing defensive tactics and counterattack football, but the way Antonio Conte has dealt with this is spot on for me. Watched some interviews of his back when he was with you, in Italian, although I can't understand a word, and he looked like he's on a rampage mission at times, but here in England he's calm and friendly and gives no reason to any any negative story. Cold as ice although constantly provoked by an egomaniac trying to play his silly mind games on him. Mourinho is sick in his head, can't stand the fact Conte's so loved at the Bridge right now while he's stuck on 6th place since September with what it is supposed to be the most expensive squad assembled ever.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Was a bit worried he'd lose his patience at some point and fall into Mourinho's trap of starting a drama show. That prat Mourinho constantly throwing digs lately at both Chelsea and Conte for playing defensive tactics and counterattack football, but the way Antonio Conte has dealt with this is spot on for me. Watched some interviews of his back when he was with you, in Italian, although I can't understand a word, and he looked like he's on a rampage mission at times, but here in England he's calm and friendly and gives no reason to any any negative story. Cold as ice although constantly provoked by an egomaniac trying to play his silly mind games on i him. Mourinho is sick in his head, can't stand the fact Conte's so loved at the Bridge right now while he's stuck on 6th place since September with what it is supposed to be the most expensive squad assembled ever.
He was like that in his first season here aswell. Then all the bitching and moaning just got more and more intense as the pressure and expectations got bigger. Its easier to be calm and balanced, when you are 10 points ahead in the standings. He also got more and more conservative in his approach as the times went by.
Interesting to see how he deals with the pressure next year. Chelsea will be Champions, you will probably add a few players to improve the team, and the fans and pundits will expect him to win the PL and go to QF/SF in the CHL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 349)