Antonio Conte (73 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Report: Conte agrees Inter deal
By Football Italia staff

Antonio Conte has reportedly agreed to join Inter at the end of the season, leaving his current position with Chelsea.

According to Tuttosport, Nerazzurri owners the Suning group have offered the Coach a huge four-year deal worth €15m per season.

The former Italy boss is said to have given the OK to join the club after the offer was raised from €11m.

Legal representatives from Suning are now said to be in negotiations with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich in order to agree a release from his current contract.

Conte has taken Chelsea 10 points clear of Tottenham at the top of the Premier League this term, whilst Inter currently sit sixth in Serie A, six points away from the 3rd Champions League spot.

Stefano Pioli is currently in charge of the Nerazzurri, having improved results since Frank De Boer was fired from the position in November.

----

Well. Lost respect for him for the way he left us but will have absolutely none left for him if he goes there. He is no different than Pogba. Money.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Report: Conte agrees Inter deal
By Football Italia staff

Antonio Conte has reportedly agreed to join Inter at the end of the season, leaving his current position with Chelsea.

According to Tuttosport, Nerazzurri owners the Suning group have offered the Coach a huge four-year deal worth €15m per season.

The former Italy boss is said to have given the OK to join the club after the offer was raised from €11m.

Legal representatives from Suning are now said to be in negotiations with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich in order to agree a release from his current contract.

Conte has taken Chelsea 10 points clear of Tottenham at the top of the Premier League this term, whilst Inter currently sit sixth in Serie A, six points away from the 3rd Champions League spot.

Stefano Pioli is currently in charge of the Nerazzurri, having improved results since Frank De Boer was fired from the position in November.

----

Well. Lost respect for him for the way he left us but will have absolutely none left for him if he goes there. He is no different than Pogba. Money.

True.However ,also Trapatoni was our player and then won Scudetti as a Inda coach,But still as former captain of one of the strongest Juve squads I can't imagine him being Inda coach.Will hate him utmost.I think the word mercenary isn't very harsh describing him if he become Inda coach.And I think only words by Andrea Agnelli stops him to join Milan when he left us.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The only way I'd be sorta ok with Conte at Inda is if we have Simeone here.
Boy, that would be one hella attractive proposition for Serie A as a whole. Would draw neutrals in like honey draws bees.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Nah it's all about legacy for him, if and when he ends up at Milan or Inter (the latter is more likely whilst they look more likely to be competitive) he would like nothing more than being the guy to topple the Juve stranglehold. Especially if he does have a tense relationship following his departure. He might be a juventino but when it comes to his business and legacy I think we'll end up finding out that it isn't worth all that much. It'll be interesting to see how he acts towards us during that period. He's very abrasive and personally I think he'll upset people.

I also think there is almost zero chance of him leaving Chelsea after just one season. I'd lose more respect for him doing that than I would him eventually coaching the scandal directors.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Bullshit rumors, I don't believe he'll leave Chelsea after one season if there isn't something seriously wrong with his life in England and from the way he has spoken about this experience, it doesn't seem that there is something wrong.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Oh how I want him to join Inter. Nothing will motivate our directors, players and fans more than this. We'll probably invest more, our players will probably give even more in serie A with worthy opponents, and eventually that will make us an even better team. Conte will also bring some of his worldwide popularity to the league and make it more attractive.
I'm willing to take a risk of not winning the scudetto if a free spending Inter with Conte, forces Agnelli and co. to invest money for top quality, without selling top quality.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
[/B]

True.However ,also Trapatoni was our player and then won Scudetti as a Inda coach,But still as former captain of one of the strongest Juve squads I can't imagine him being Inda coach.Will hate him utmost.I think the word mercenary isn't very harsh describing him if he become Inda coach.And I think only words by Andrea Agnelli stops him to join Milan when he left us.
Not that many Juve fans approve this till today but there was no calciopoli back then and not the 90's rivalry so it has less affect than Conte for instance joining Inter today.

That said, I'd approve for this myself, Allegri with us Conte with them, I know the outcome.

Durden

May 11, 2006
Fake news, dont buy into this BS from football-italia! They are om some kind of "promote inda campaign" just look at the players they have linked with them all january and look what they got - fucking Gagliardini from Atalanta... I dont know why they have this agenda, but they are worse than goal.com atm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 69)