Antonio Conte (238 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Too over the top for me, never liked it in any coach, some of it is totally pointless.

It is hilarious though, when you see these manic characters. Just no off switch at all :D
Same, I don't mind a bit of passion but it all becomes a bit of a sideshow, almost taking the focus away from the players on the field. Dude is straight up destroying the PL though. Kudos.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
His passion seems a bit forced at times tho.
I understand thinking it's over the top, but as I said in the past, it's not forced. That implies faking it, he isn't because he is just very colorful and expressive guy. Litterally does that with anything he ever does basically. Probably would celebrate like that winning in mini golf :D

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I understand thinking it's over the top, but as I said in the past, it's not forced. That implies faking it, he isn't because he is just very colorful and expressive guy. Litterally does that with anything he ever does basically. Probably would celebrate like that winning in mini golf :D

Wonder if he does it after taking a shit. He will be running around the bathroom all psycked up.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I don't find it forced.
Yeah I would get this comment a little if it was someone who saw Conte for first time and assumed he is showing off. But not to come from Juve fans who seen him and his fiery character up close for decades as player and coach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 230)