Antonio Conte (184 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Napoli always crumble under the pressure, always. They perform well when no one is giving them attention, but as soon as there is real talk about Scudetto race (usually from themselves) they just start dropping points like crazy. It's not like they don't have quality to beat this or that team, they just don't have the balls to grind out win after win for 38 games, they rather score 5-7 goals for a game or two and than draw the next one. It's a club that celebrates 2nd place finishes ffs
That could be applied to any italian team not named Juve nowaydays.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Arsenal's best player or 2 > anyone on Napoli...

But Napoli's XI > Arsenal's XI for sure.

I'd place Roma's XI > Arsenal's XI too.

Napoli and Roma are better teams than anyone in PL besides Chelsea.
Man City has a better squad than Napoli and Roma IMO.

But I agree that Napoli have a very strong starting 11. Still think Real Madrid will punish them in the CL though.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Man City has a better squad than Napoli and Roma IMO.

But I agree that Napoli have a very strong starting 11. Still think Real Madrid will punish them in the CL though.
ManCity does. Agreed.

But they are massively underperforming with Pep as the squad doesn't suit his tactics at all. So I'd give the edge to Roma and Napoli there.

Madrid will crush Napoli. Napoli plays far too open to have a chance against a team with that firepower. It will be the same as last year with Roma. They'll create some decent chances, but get spanked due to the clinical nature of Madrid's attackers.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
ManCity does. Agreed.

But they are massively underperforming with Pep as the squad doesn't suit his tactics at all. So I'd give the edge to Roma and Napoli there.

Madrid will crush Napoli. Napoli plays far too open to have a chance against a team with that firepower. It will be the same as last year with Roma. They'll create some decent chances, but get spanked due to the clinical nature of Madrid's attackers.
:xfinger: :baus:

A lot of Napoli fans are really quietly confident that they'll beat Madrid. I can't wait for their dreams to be crushed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 170)