Antonio Conte (38 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
:rofl: don't we all?

- - - Updated - - -

BTW Conté was exactly the same as a player. I'm glad he's doing great, nothing but love for him
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

How does he wipe though?
Conte is so ambitious. If the shit doesent touch the water before he pinches. He gets mad, and punish himself, by aggresively wiping from back to front, with the kind of toiletpapir you find on hospitals and public scholes.

Jun 6, 2015
Conte is so ambitious. If the shit doesent touch the water before he pinches. He gets mad, and punish himself, by aggresively wiping from back to front, with the kind of toiletpapir you find on hospitals and public scholes.
Conte needs to chill, using public school toilet paper is too much.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
In my mind, turning Arsenal into winners is as difficult as what Ranieri did last season with Leicester.
Arsenal has a very strong squad, at least top 3 in epl. Sanchez, Ozil, Xhaka, Ramsey etc. they all underperform. And Wenger is a reason, he is very shitty tactician. He was good at some point, but football moved on and Arsen didn't.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Arsenal has a very strong squad, at least top 3 in epl. Sanchez, Ozil, Xhaka, Ramsey etc. they all underperform. And Wenger is a reason, he is very shitty tactician. He was good at some point, but football moved on and Arsen didn't.
Inter and Napoli also have good squads, but they are losers just like Arsenal. even though I think Hist exaggerated with Leicester, he has a point, it would be very difficult to turn them into winners

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Inter and Napoli also have good squads, but they are losers just like Arsenal. even though I think Hist exaggerated with Leicester, he has a point, it would be very difficult to turn them into winners
Napoli doesn't have such kind of squad, Sarri already makes them better. Inter gave us a helluva fight especially in first half yesterday and Pioli (first proper coach in inda since mou) works with this team only couple of months. All this winners-losers thing is a little ephemeral. Ramsey looked wc in euros, Sanchez won everything in his career, Ozil is soft as dog shit but he is wc, Xhaka gave us ran for money when we faced BM, koscielny is wc, mustafi is not bad either etc. They look like soft losers, because they don't know what to do on the field. Arsen is fond of giving his players freedom on the field. But it's one thing to give freedom for Thierry who is smart player and to Walcott who doesn't know how to do anything except running fast, has zero tactical intelligence. Wenger is the problem (and the board of course), give Sarri this team and he will challenge Conte's Chelsea.

Edit: of course Conte will win anyway, but it's only because he is better and first 11 is better.
Edit2: forgot that Gasp also had a spell in inda, thanks god they didn't give him players to play 343, otherwise they would have been a problem

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Napoli doesn't have such kind of squad, Sarri already makes them better. Inter gave us a helluva fight especially in first half yesterday and Pioli (first proper coach in inda since mou) works with this team only couple of months. All this winners-losers thing is a little ephemeral. Ramsey looked wc in euros, Sanchez won everything in his career, Ozil is soft as dog shit but he is wc, Xhaka gave us ran for money when we faced BM, koscielny is wc, mustafi is not bad either etc. They look like soft losers, because they don't know what to do on the field. Arsen is fond of giving his players freedom on the field. But it's one thing to give freedom for Thierry who is smart player and to Walcott who doesn't know how to do anything except running fast, has zero tactical intelligence. Wenger is the problem (and the board of course), give Sarri this team and he will challenge Conte's Chelsea.

Edit: of course Conte will win anyway, but it's only because he is better and first 11 is better.
Edit2: forgot that Gasp also had a spell in inda, thanks god they didn't give him players to play 343, otherwise they would have been a problem
Napoli always crumble under the pressure, always. They perform well when no one is giving them attention, but as soon as there is real talk about Scudetto race (usually from themselves) they just start dropping points like crazy. It's not like they don't have quality to beat this or that team, they just don't have the balls to grind out win after win for 38 games, they rather score 5-7 goals for a game or two and than draw the next one. It's a club that celebrates 2nd place finishes ffs

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Napoli always crumble under the pressure, always. They perform well when no one is giving them attention, but as soon as there is real talk about Scudetto race (usually from themselves) they just start dropping points like crazy. It's not like they don't have quality to beat this or that team, they just don't have the balls to grind out win after win for 38 games, they rather score 5-7 goals for a game or two and than draw the next one. It's a club that celebrates 2nd place finishes ffs
You know as well as me that this thing could be changed. It's hard, you need a lot of stuff to work properly, you need money and you need time, but it's doable. I mean Chelsea had Vialli as a trainer and as a main CF at the same time. Look at them now, well-oiled machine from top to bottom. In Arsenal this top-to-bottom structure is linked to one man, its something from 90s, you just can't win on regular basis in modern football with such kind of structure.
And what do you mean by "they don't have balls"? Napoli players and team as a whole aren't good enough to grind results, simple as that. Your coach might compensate for that if he is a great motivator to build healthy atmosphere in locker room, but looks like Sarri is no good at this, doesn't poses this culture, but he makes his players better in other departments.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
You know as well as me that this thing could be changed. It's hard, you need a lot of stuff to work properly, you need money and you need time, but it's doable. I mean Chelsea had Vialli as a trainer and as a main CF at the same time. Look at them now, well-oiled machine from top to bottom. In Arsenal this top-to-bottom structure is linked to one man, its something from 90s, you just can't win on regular basis in modern football with such kind of structure.
And what do you mean by "they don't have balls"? Napoli players and team as a whole aren't good enough to grind results, simple as that. Your coach might compensate for that if he is a great motivator to build healthy atmosphere in locker room, but looks like Sarri is no good at this, doesn't poses this culture, but he makes his players better in other departments.
so we basically agree, they are losers and it's hard to change that. :tup:

when I say they don't have balls, I mean that they are good enough to do well, they are just too weak mentally. on a good day they can score 5 unnecessary extra goals after the winning one but on a bad day they suddenly struggle to score even 1.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
so we basically agree, they are losers and it's hard to change that. :tup:

when I say they don't have balls, I mean that they are good enough to do well, they are just too weak mentally. on a good day they can score 5 unnecessary extra goals after the winning one but on a bad day they suddenly struggle to score even 1.
it's surely hard, especially you don't have any ingredients at all - neither coach, nor culture or players. Napoli doesn't have anything, they need to bring better players, or other coach, or slowly build proper culture. But Arsenal have players imo and have some traditions, long buried though, they have stadium and even with cheapskate board Arsen was able to spend some very decent money. Give them proper Beppster, he will bring proper rugged veterans for leadership and proper coach for everything else => you have yourself a contender. Real contender, not Arsenal-like contender.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)