Antonio Conte (27 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Funny seeing him roflstomp the league so far. Yeah no European football is an obvious advantage, something that will benefit Chelski and Pool, but in classic style he places importance on the next game in hand. With Conte it's always a mystery to see how the long game plays out, but with momentum it's hard to stop his teams.

First step is to improve on a dire season, same as with Juve, and so far he's mirroring that. After that it's a different set of objectives, things he'll be judged on to speak about as a world class coach.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
klopp is doing just aswell with a weaker squad. Arsene only three points away while in CL
This is Klop's second season with his players and pool were better than Chelsea last season.

Arsenal has no excuse. They are not rebuilding or changing coaches, formations of philosophy. If this was any other club, the fans would be rightfully furious but we are just so used to them aiming very low.

Nov 1, 2002
yep at Milan with half his squad injured, playing in 3 comps, and lets be honest the ghost goal helped quite a bit. Though im definitely am thankful for the ghost goal as we probably would not have come back, the point gap between us would have been like 7 points I believe (though we had games in hand), and facing defeat that season could have definitely broken the teams spirit.
ghost goal helped? Milan were winning games with 90+ minutes penalties every time they needed it.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
He was great with us and I love him (and defended him before) and all, but I gotta admit, watching him celebrating every goal like an annoying bitch (and I mean every goal, like, even the one at the 90th minute, when they're 4-0 up against a bottom-dweller), makes me wanna punch him, more and more.

Nov 1, 2002
He was great with us and I love him (and defended him before) and all, but I gotta admit, watching him celebrating every goal like an annoying bitch (and I mean every goal, like, even the one at the 90th minute, when they're 4-0 up against a bottom-dweller), makes me wanna punch him, more and more.
he was celebrating the goals he scored the same way, it's his passion. I actually miss it...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Juventino★★★;5423822 said:
he was celebrating the goals he scored the same way, it's his passion. I actually miss it...
Exactly, it's his friggin nature and one of his best attributes, sheer genuine passion. Bizzare to wanna punch him for it, especially as a Juventino who should know him the most.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Fuck Conte for remaining his passionate self we all loved at juve when nobody complained about his celebrations but praised it :tup:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Very good stuff from mental coach against the tiki tacu god :wink:
The mental coach is the Perfect coach to defeat a pep team though.

Even with Bayern Pep's big-game record was pretty average, too easy to hit his teams on the counter.
Must suck to have no Messi to bail you out.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
The mental coach is the Perfect coach to defeat a pep team though.

Even with Bayern Pep's big-game record was pretty average, too easy to hit his teams on the counter.
Must suck to have no Messi to bail you out.
But mental coach got no business doing dacdics .

Yeah I agree barcas success was down to the midget as much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)