Antonio Conte (17 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Not head and shoulders clear but they definitely have the best squad in the league.

Keepers: Hart, Caballero, Gunn
Central defenders: Kompany, Mangala, Stones, Denayer, Otamendi
Fullbacks: Zabaleta, Sagna, Kolarov, Clichy
Central midfielders: Fernando, Gundogan, Delph, Fernandinho, Yaya Touré
Attacking midfielders: Sterling, Jesus Navas, David Silva, De Bruyne, Sané, Zinchenko, Nasri
Forwards: Agüero, Nolito, Bony, Iheanacho

italics probably leaving
Maybe on paper but I see Union have more potential. I also think Chelsea have a better midfield and attack if they strengthen the forward department. Even if Chelsea have a weaker defence they do have Conte whose tactics will compensate for that. I think City will end up third.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
And there's loser number 1 ladies and gentlemen, with his little feelings all disheveled. I know that cut deep.
Idk man, it sounds like you're reflecting the way you feel into me. Sorta like a school bully who picks on someone who they secretly admire.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Idk man, it sounds like you're reflecting the way you feel into me. Sorta like a school bully who picks on someone who they secretly admire.
Projecting is the word you are looking for, and only a loser would see themselves as a victim/passive object, I'm afraid that's all the tme I have for losers this week you may resume your life of looking from the outside in.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Projecting is the word you are looking for, and only a loser would see themselves as a victim/passive object, I'm afraid that's all the tme I have for losers this week you may resume your life of looking from the outside in.
It is definitely still summer because I can taste that salty ocean all the way over here.

:lol: rarely have I seen someone get so butthurt over a coach getting talked shit on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)