Antonio Conte (156 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
There is no way they make top 4, I see them mid-table at best.

With that being said I predict the league top as such

Union
Chelsea
City
West Ham
Of course, Leicester won't win it again :D Although I don't think Union will. But they will definitely challenge for the title. I think it's City's title to lose this season.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Of course, Leicester won't win it again :D Although I don't think Union will. But they will definitely challenge for the title. I think it's City's title to lose this season.
Man the Mourinho-Zlatan effect with their winning mentality is too strong, they have EL where they will not give it so much focus. Guardiola's philosophy may have worked immediately with barca and Bayern but at City he is not taking the absolute best team in the league, I think it will take time for him to start seeing fruit to his football. This is why I give the title to Union.

Jun 6, 2015
I think Arsenal will surprise everyone and actually win it this time with Chelsea and Conte being the closest rival. City will drop too many points early on by making stupid mistakes and ManU will need time gel.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
There are strong reports mahrez is heading to chelsea.

---------Costa/Batshuayi
Hazard/pedro - Willian/oscar - Mahrez/Cuadrado is a great offense. They'd have the entire future generation of top wingers in Hazard, Mahrez and Willian.

Add to that Fabregas/matic distributing and Kante running around collecting the ball and you have a very solid midfield. The defense is hilarious though.

- - - Updated - - -

There are strong reports mahrez is heading to chelsea.

---------Costa/Batshuayi
Hazard/pedro - Willian/oscar - Mahrez/Cuadrado is a great offense. They'd have the entire future generation of top wingers in Hazard, Mahrez and Willian.

Add to that Fabregas/matic distributing and Kante running around collecting the ball and you have a very solid midfield. The defense is hilarious though.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
If Arsenal misses top4 they might fire Wenger and hire a proper coach, why would anyone want that? Arsenal FanTv won't be so funny anymore. They must make top4, but not win something (not like they have a chance, but still).

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Guardiola's philosophy may have worked immediately with barca and Bayern but at City he is not taking the absolute best team in the league
Not head and shoulders clear but they definitely have the best squad in the league.

Keepers: Hart, Caballero, Gunn
Central defenders: Kompany, Mangala, Stones, Denayer, Otamendi
Fullbacks: Zabaleta, Sagna, Kolarov, Clichy
Central midfielders: Fernando, Gundogan, Delph, Fernandinho, Yaya Touré
Attacking midfielders: Sterling, Jesus Navas, David Silva, De Bruyne, Sané, Zinchenko, Nasri
Forwards: Agüero, Nolito, Bony, Iheanacho

italics probably leaving

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
A lot of mediocre players in that roster.

Their fullbacks are very age to say the least, CM bar Gundogan are not that special.

Yeah but overall it's between them and Chelsea for the best roster in the PL.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I think Arsenal will surprise everyone and actually win it this time with Chelsea and Conte being the closest rival. City will drop too many points early on by making stupid mistakes and ManU will need time gel.
Yep I know it's laughable but they are the only team that are set with the way they play while other top teams are adopting new tactics under new managers.

- - - Updated - - -

As they shouldn't. It's completely ludicrous to think so but I just have a feeling.

I wish you get proven right. But unless we bring in a top quality centerback and a striker we don't stand a chance.

Jun 6, 2015
Not head and shoulders clear but they definitely have the best squad in the league.

Keepers: Hart, Caballero, Gunn
Central defenders: Kompany, Mangala, Stones, Denayer, Otamendi
Fullbacks: Zabaleta, Sagna, Kolarov, Clichy
Central midfielders: Fernando, Gundogan, Delph, Fernandinho, Yaya Touré
Attacking midfielders: Sterling, Jesus Navas, David Silva, De Bruyne, Sané, Zinchenko, Nasri
Forwards: Agüero, Nolito, Bony, Iheanacho

italics probably leaving
I don't think Yaya leaves. Nasri, Bony and Mangala look like the ones that are certain to leave.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish you get proven right. But unless we bring in a top quality centerback and a striker we don't stand a chance.
Very tough to call it this season with so many changes in many teams and an unexpected last season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 155)