Antonio Conte (63 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Just look at that starting lineup. This team did such an amazing job in maintaining that almost perfect record against Germany. Italia and Conte go out with their heads held high. They'll be back.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What was wrong with the subs? He put Italy in the best position possible to advance against the world champs, he can't score the pens for them too
insigne entering too late (eder was dead like 20 minutes before his sub), zaza entering too late also

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

I can't believe it took you this long to realise. This man coached our club for three years and gave us three scudetti. And when we won the first we were not the team we are now either.
To realize what? That he's a great coach? I never disputed that. Dislike him for completely different reasons.

It's like every time I say "wow Del Piero what a player" you come and tell me why it's taken me so much time to realize that :shifty: Belgium is overrated my friend, get over it! :p

- - - Updated - - -

insigne entering too late (eder was dead like 20 minutes before his sub), zaza entering too late also
Maximum he could get out of that game was surviving the normal match time. And he got that. Everything else is irrelevant.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
To realize what? That he's a great coach? I never disputed that. Dislike him for completely different reasons.

It's like every time I say "wow Del Piero what a player" you come and tell me why it's taken me so much time to realize that :shifty: Belgium is overrated my friend, get over it! :p
You dislike him a little less now. Why? Nothing has changed. Your opinion is just ridiculous.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
You dislike him a little less now. Why? Nothing has changed. Your opinion is just ridiculous.
"Time" has happened. And during this time he's taken a mediocre Italy side, that I happen to love, so far in a tournament I care to watch. And he also beat your arrogant asses in the group stage. All that help a little bit.

- - - Updated - - -

I really hate Pelle
That was one of the worst penalty kicks I've seen in my life.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
"Time" has happened. And during this time he's taken a mediocre Italy side, that I happen to love, so far in a tournament I care to watch. And he also beat your arrogant asses in the group stage. All that help a little bit.
And you don't love Juve? People on this forum are fucked up when it comes to Conte.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)