Antonio Conte (371 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
:rofl: The hypocrite tools here: Make fun of Conte every chance you get, downplay him like he's a talentless coach... and then as soon as he starts getting the results, act like you approve of him. Wow! :lol2:
What is wrong with you?

Plenty of peopIe dont like his personality, bit of two-faced for my liking. And stating that hes an inferior coach to Allegri (the best coach in the world) doesnt mean that hes talentless.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
What is wrong with you?

Plenty of peopIe dont like his personality, bit of two-faced for my liking. And stating that hes an inferior coach to Allegri (the best coach in the world) doesnt mean that hes talentless.
The personality talk is BS. There are things that Conte does that Allegri cannot and vice versa.

Conte built Allegri's Juve and Allegri perfected Conte's Juve.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Really really felt so much of our second season Juve that, although I must say, I was not going to be surprised had Belgium scored and made it 1-1 with some silly mistakes from that mediocre midfield..

Anyways, hope he can come up with great game plan all tournament long and win this for Juve's BBC and Buffon!

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
What is wrong with you?

I bet that's as long as he's at Juve. But as soon as he leaves Juve for whatever reason, say, big money to EPL, he turns into a laughable sorry-ass coach, who wasn't that good in the first place, and is just lucky to get your approval if and when he achieves something.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I bet that's as long as he's at Juve. But as soon as he leaves Juve for whatever reason, say, big money to EPL, he turns into a laughable sorry-ass coach, who wasn't that good in the first place, and is just lucky to get your approval if and when he achieves something.
:sergio:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Also, his "personality" would be too shite for Juve :howler:

BTW, not that I don't know it already, but I saw two interviews today of Buffon and Bonucci where you can see the HUUUGE respect they hold for Conte when they talk about him. They worked with the guy for 3 years and some people here talk about his "two-faced" personality :rolleyes:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Also, his "personality" would be too $#@!e for Juve :howler:

BTW, not that I don't know it already, but I saw two interviews today of Buffon and Bonucci where you can see the HUUUGE respect they hold for Conte when they talk about him. They worked with the guy for 3 years and some people here talk about his "two-faced" personality :rolleyes:

Exactly, all the players who played under him loved him and still do ( maybe some smart ass will come out with a name but regardless). The board probably do as well. I'm sure the feeling is mutual. His human but most of all he remains a Juventino at heart and a legend.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
His beloved formation.

When a coach chose a system over play best players in their right position. For instance I wanna ser how he's gonna play Hazard in Chelsea. Insigne, Candreva, Berardi, Shaarawy best italian attack players are wings and he rather use two strikers in the likes of Pelle and Eder.

As I said, when It works, great. When It doesn't, no plan B

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 366)